Ask Ken at Palisades

simpsycho

Reaction score
Ken, I assumed you meant the kind of poster boy who had already joined the club and gotten new, fuller hair And I know that you're balder than a 20 year old tire.....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Foz! If you still haven't gotten the Collector's Club newsletter and you're a confirmed Collector's Club member, then here's what to do. Send Tony Equi an E-mail message at TEqui@palisadestoys.com with "Need Newsletter" in the subject field of the message or "Need To Get Newsletter". Hope this helps.

Yes!! 440 positively powerful posts! Can't believe it only took me 7 months!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yay, Count! You're on a roll!! :smile:

But its 441 now.

(thanks for the info.)

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Maybe in some area I create for him.
...said the godlike designer...

Yeah, I was kinda down on the black tux characters, but the more I get, the more I like them...like all these frigging toys.

Quinnnnnnn

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
To be honest, the Bunsen/Beaker tux variations didn't thrill me until I actually say how these were going to be done. Great stuff. :eek: :confused:

Cantus

Reaction score
Ken!! My God! The Toyfair shots are awesome! You've all done an excellent job on the upcoming figures. Dream come true seeing the Henson concept. PLEASE DON'T make it an exclusive. A figure like that should be out there for everyone to enjoy. The Muppet Newsman is spot on, definately my fav! I can tell you're probably gonna hear this alot now, as many in the CC have already pointed out, there really is something off about Pepe's face. I think his eyes and mouth need to be closed up a bit more. He needs that...sly... kinda sleazy look he has a lot of the time. It may be too late (and I'll buy him anyway!) for changes, but I just thought I'd let you know. There's also something about Statler's face that isn't quite right. I think it's his upper lip, it's definately something around the mouth though. Other than that, everything is unbelievable! I can't wait to see what sort of things come out next!

Rufus

Reaction score
I really want to know what the deal with the Henson puppet is! At the worst, I fear it's going to be like the wedding set, maybe something just for Henson employees... but I don't think they'd tease us and show the artwork so publicly at Toyfair. It could very well be just an artist conception that's been around for awhile, since last we heard it was a very solid "no" that a figure like this would never be made. But again, why show it at Toyfair where it could raise confusion (both of these examples would have been best saved for a Palisades Daily bit, as an explanation could accompany the unveiling.)
What makes the most sense to me at this point is that this might be the Collector's Club exclusive we've heard about that would be a totally new figure & sculpt.
No matter what, it's just gonna drive me crazy until I know for sure if I can get one or not!

- R -

WiGgY

Reaction score
If that is the CC exclusive then I'm joining right away! It looks awesome! So weird too because I was just watching my muppet VHS and I saw the Jim puppet and was like "that would be a cool figure" then I saw the concept art! :smile:

Ken,

Can we expect to see more mini-plasyes? It kind of started in series 3 with Rowlf's piano and then in series 4 we get the Koozebane mini-set and then the News Man's mini news room set in seris 5. I love the idea of one figure comming with a mini-playset. I mean a News Room playset would have been cool but not good selling wise and a stage with piano and Rowlf would have been cool but again kind of pointless. With the mini-sets we get the setting of all the less complex skits and it leaves space open for more important playsets! So, please say they'll keep comming when it makes sense.

One more thing. Does Clifford come with sun glasses or doe he look like the Muppets Tonight Clifford? I'm hoping for a MFS/JHH looking Clifford to go with the band.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The mini playset idea is an ingenious one. Better than the odd accessories (which are good too) because they give the figures a sense of placement. Love it.:big_grin: