Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

King Prawn

Reaction score
I'm really liking Fozzie, I'm looking around my room trying to figure out where I'd put him and I have no idea but I'll be getting him anyway, I love the fact that he can stand on his own, I might have Muppets standing all around my house. I'm not to keen on the Animal photos i've been seeing but I'm not to worried I think that like Kermit once you have him in your hands you can make him look perfect, the Animal photos were were seeing at the beginning looked great so I doubt they've gone from a better product to a worse one.

The one who does worry me is Gonzo, I see him and I'm not excited, as I am when we were seeing Kermit and now Fozzie & Animal. I've always liked Fozzie as a character but he's never been oe of my top 5 but I think the Fozzie Replica is the one I want most, I can't wait for Miss Piggy (hoping for Great Muppet Caper Miss Piggy)

And I like having Rizzo as the sixth Muppet, I wouldn't have minded Pepe to be honest but I'd want the two anyway so never mind which ones comes first, lets just hope we get a Pepe too.

I can't wait to own at least 3 or 4 of them, I'll be collecting all of them but once you have like 3 or 4 it's more of a collection.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Sorry if I overlooked this, but Piggy and Rizzo have been confirmed as the 5th and 6th replicas in the line?

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Yeah, apparently Piggy and Rizzo are being prepared for release after Fozzie. I hope they choose an early Piggy model for the replica and they don't base it on the newer look. The new Piggy looks too glamorised. I prefer the Piggy with long, dark blonde hair and the darker skin-tone.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Beak foam material aside - I am quite concerned over Gonzo's nose color. After actually meeting the fuzzy fella at YBCA I am only 80% pleased with the likeness. The nose is much more purply-gray at the hook and tip, pinkinsh around the lip and slightly more blueish around the jaw/mouth area. I stared at him so much I think it made the little guy uncomfortable. he he. :concern:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Gonzo uncertainty

I am ready to pre-order Gonzo. MRAmy told me that his day for order is still August 22nd. I will be there with bells on!
According to Earl's blog, Travis said no one liked the way Gonzo's nose was done so it is back to the drawing board and he doesnt know when Gonzo will pre order.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
MuppetCaper i think that looks closer to Gonzo. I see a pattern here. Master Replicas is releasing 1 main Muppet, 1 Non main Muppet, and 1 reasonably priced Muppet per year along with props. With this pattern that means that after Rizzo it will be :sympathy:, :sing:, and :rolleyes:, or Robin.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score