Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, I bought the set today. I've watched the episodes with Judy Collins, Nancy Walker, and Rich Little. I haven't watched any special features yet.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I haven't bought it yet but I will probably get it in a few days. I'm glad to hear the reviews have been positive so far!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Yeah im basically having to wait until Monday to get my copy. But OHH well.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's interesting that Frank Oz didn't even know until now that the show has been released on DVD. Does that mean that the Muppet performers no longer get residuals for The Muppet Show? And even if he didn't know about the DVDs, maybe he performed in The Muppets on Muppets, thinking it would be a television special or something else.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I just noticed something in the Rich Little episode. I don't think it's ever been mentioned online before. But in the press sketch, tere is a sign in the background which has Bert auditioning pigeons. The sign is right by the side, half of it blocke dfrom view, but the sign said somethign like "auditioning dancing pigeons. Contact Bert of S.S." There was more on the sign, which I either forget or couldn't read. Has anybody else ever noticed this before?

Telly

Reaction score
Rich Little's impressions of the Muppets....not so good. :sleep: :boo:

ploobis

Reaction score
I love the Muppets on The Muppets feature!

Frank Oz was doing Piggy, Fozzie and Animal in the Muppet Interviews!

I just love Gonzo in the what was Jim Henson like question!

:concern: "Are you making a joke of our God Father? He was a great guy!"

morthimmer

Reaction score
For those who have already the Time Life Collection, have you ever compare the number of episodes that we have already on those dvd's? Here is the list:

Season 1 - 4 episodes in the TL 15 DVD set
Season 2 - 11 episodes in the TL 15 DVD set
Season 3 - 9 episodes in the TL 15 DVD set
Season 4 - 9 episodes in the TL 15 DVD set
Season 5 - 12 episodes in the TL 15 DVD set

But the great thing is that the Seasons complete sets have, at least, english subtitles, the TL doesn't. I speak spanish and sometimes is very difficult to understand some of the jokes. I bought the Season 2 on Amazon, and I'll receive it nearly August 24th (I live in Spain), even having seen 11 episodes of this 2nd season, with the english subtitles is like a rediscovered of all them again.