Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi folks, I haven't heard the voices and so I can't say if it is Frank Oz, however he didn't even know that The Muppet Show had been released on DVD, which he stated in an interview on aintitcool.com today, so there is a chance that it could be Eric.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I dont think its frank, because in this recent interview, he didnt even know TMS Season 2 was coming out, see.:embarrassed:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
well....... i'm STILL stickin to my words, I'd bet mylife on it. Its Frank. as with AintItCoolNews.com this dude is JUST like Jim Hill, all hear say and adds things! or maybe disney just taped this "muppets on the muppets" thing and didnt know if thay wanted it added as bonus stuff for the DVD? anythings possible. :smirk:

:zany:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
I'm watching The Muppets on Muppets now and I was just thinking "wow, Eric is doing an AWESOME job" and then I come here and--haha!

Someone's GOT to find out if this is true or not!

BTW, this set is SOOOOOOOOO much better than the first season! Granted we had Muppet Morsels and the pitch reel on that one, but the sheer presentation and quality of the set has upped significantly. I'm loving it!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
see i knew this would happen when i heard Fozzie and the fact it sound so much like frank. People are in disbeleve wait i think i know someone who might know, but he might not or what hummm.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I just got it from best buy I'll be back in a few hours theres so many things I've never seen before! I'm so excited and thats awsome if it's frank I post who I think it is after I watch it!
We really should tell Disney what a good job they did because more often than not all they see us do is complain.
I'm sure it would make them happy to see us tell them they did a good job.
I'm also going to buy another copy of season 2 for my sister her birthdays coming up. :flirt:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So, right this very second I'm watchign the chickens cluck "Baby Face" and I've decided it's my favorite act so far.

But yes, I must agree with you, Sarah, this set is fathoms ("About six feet!") above the first set! I possitively ADOOOOOOOOORE the live menus with Kermit, Fozzie, Animal, and Rizzo, best the Muppets have been in awhile, IMO. And even the episode selection menus are a treat for the eyes! I just LOVE this set! The packaging is INCREDIBLE, I love how they put the episode listings on the back of the disc holder and not on a little pamphlet thing, it's MUCH easier that way. I LOVE THIS SET! If anyone knows where I could tell Disney how much I love this, I'll do it in a heartbeat.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
see i knew this would happen when i heard Fozzie and the fact it sound so much like frank. People are in disbeleve wait i think i know someone who might know, but he might not or what hummm.

Yeeeeeep! I hear ya! :smirk: