Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

Foodie

Reaction score
"THIS IS GREAT NEWS!" :excited:

I hope as a bonus feature the set will include the rare "Fraggles Look For Jobs" short film!

Don't you? :smirk:

That would be cool, especially if they have a better ending than the black screen. :smirk:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, the blank screen is a let down to us, but was probably much more interesting when they first showed it at the wrap party and and all the live puppets came up. :smile:

GoblinBabe

Reaction score
Fraggles Season 3

:excited: Yay! I'm so excited! Even more Fraggles to share with my friends! I still need season 3 though, I heard the extras on it were awesome!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Heck, I need seasons 1-3. I only got a couple single releases, and the one that came with Wembly today. I plan on getting all of them, indeed. But it's not quite in the ol' pocketbook for me yet.

Though I do love that we get news of confirmation 3 seasons in advance.

I hope this one gets some process into the film, should any come up.

I also hope for a 2 disk cartoon release as well, for the completists.

Erine81981

Reaction score
This is awsome. Tomorrow after my neices get home from school we are going to watch the first episode. Then we'll watch that "Fraggle Song" on the speicals features.

Also since i've got the HBO Video and all we'll be able to watch the ending just like it was when it was first shown. All o mean is that on any of the DVD or videos after this older release and all they show the Jim Henson logo other then it not being the logo and it being how every episode ended. But i know theres really nothing differnt from them but it's cool not to see the logo at the end of each episode.

FRAGGLE FUN! :excited:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Also since i've got the HBO Video and all we'll be able to watch the ending just like it was when it was first shown. All o mean is that on any of the DVD or videos after this older release and all they show the Jim Henson logo other then it not being the logo and it being how every episode ended. But i know theres really nothing differnt from them but it's cool not to see the logo at the end of each episode.
I know what you mean. Even if the difference is not huge, it's nice to think you're watching the show the way it was originally intended. :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know what you mean. Even if the difference is not huge, it's nice to think you're watching the show the way it was originally intended. :smile:
Thanks. Always good to know that someone can understand what i mean sometimes.

dabauckham

Reaction score
This is most exciting news! :smile: I'm just really impressed with how HIT has handled the whole process for the Fraggle Rock packages. So far, I only own Season 1, but I've heard great things about 2 and 3 as well. The amount of care they seem to be taking really leaves me hopeful that the movie will still be a theatrical release. There certainly is a fanbase out there. I was just reading the article/interview with Ahmet Zappa from about a year ago, and it's just so great that many prominent musicians flocked to him with interest in contributing to the movie. Go, Fraggle Fans! :smile:

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
Yay! I can't wait either! It's going to be a good year for Muppet Fans.. :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
So being the Fraggle fan that I am....I'm embaressed to admit, I still don't even have season two and three yet. I will get them eventually, time and money are an issue. But as soon as this one comes out I will get it even if I don't have the other two yet because Change of Address is one of my all time favorite episodes and favorite ending to a show ever. :smile: