1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by GelflingWaldo, Jan 9, 2008.

1. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Agreed. The episode you're thinking of, Red, is Mirror Mirror, in which Red & Ma Gorg are both captivated by a magical mirror (along with a Gobo/Red moment in which Gobo kisses Red on the cheek).
  2. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Must..find:eek: ...
    I was surprised that that one person didn't have it on youtube..
    Of course I will still buy the boxsets, but I wish I could actually see those missing episodes right now, that and Red's Blue Dragon:excited: ... Since the ending of my fic right now, and the beginning of the next one have a lot to do with both :)
  3. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Agreed. I even PM'd him to see if he had it in his inventory & he said he gave us all he had. :(

Incidentally, he is also missing season one's I Don't Care & The Challenge, both heavily Red-centric episodes. :)
  4. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Hmmm..I guess he was not a big Red fan:coy:
  5. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Point taken. Or maybe, he merely found those episodes online...:p
  6. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I wonder where? I've never seen them anywhere...
    But I am buying the boxsets no matter what, it's just I would love to see them right away:excited: . Not to keep, just to watch:)
  7. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Likewise. Being a huge fan of Red (she IS my fave Fraggle, after all), I was hoping to see her key episodes, but ended up only seeing the two with her and Cotterpin & the ones that involve her "relationship"--as it were--with Gobo.
  8. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Actually "I Don't Care" is more a Boober episode, though Red does participate a lot.
  9. getup

getup New Member

i don't know who you're talking about and what videos you're talking about but i happen to know a place that had ALL of them on an IRC channel. I know because I actually contributed some of the videos myself...not much action goes on in those channels anymore though.
  10. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Boober & Red. You know...Fraggles? This is a Fraggle Rock section of the forum, dont'cha know.
  11. getup

getup New Member

sorry, i was actually referring to a couple posts back where you guys were talking about someone finding videos online or posting them on youtube. wait what's a fraggle? who is boober? what are you people talking about? boober is a gorg right?
  12. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Golly, you are lost :confused:
    Boober is a fraggle. He is the woe-is-me smallest one that is blue, has red hair, no eyes, and wears a hat:coy:
  13. getup

getup New Member

ok, so boober is a fraggle...with red hair, so then red is a doozer? fraggles like to eat carrots and play with frogs right? doozers are giant worm looking creatures and there's a talking monster in a trash can? this show sounds AMAZING. and if you believe any of this that i'm saying...i'm sorry. lol. if you check out my join date i've been here for a while. i was here when people were trading vhs tapes before the dvds came out. i am one of the first people here who re-aquired the entire series on vhs by trading with other members. i reposted last night in regards to your posts about the online videos and how you wanted to see Mirror Mirror. i went on this rant because i was accused of not knowing who boober and red were and what fraggle rock was in general. so basically i was being a smart ***. ;)
  14. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

How...nice. :( Let this generation x member break it down for you, we don't need smart-aleck comments or whatnot, because:

1. Such comments are not Fraggle-ly, as per this section of the forum
    2. Such comments are not in line with how Jim did things
    3. Such comments are just not nice
  15. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I was just trying to be nice :cry: . No need to rant...
  16. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

It's alright, Red. I'm sure this dude didn't mean to make you upset. Though if he did, he ought to apologize. :attitude:
  17. heralde

I don't think anyone was trying to mean. :)
  18. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I'm hoping this was just a big misunderstanding or case of miscommunication.
  19. heralde

Given it's a Fraggle thread, I'm going with misunderstanding. ;)
  20. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I hope so, I really do :)