Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The money situation is totally understanable. It's frustrating how expensive these big sets can be. :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
after buying the 1st 2 seasons the day of release, I have yet to get season 3 :embarrassed: .. but it is my favorite Henson show, so I'm very :excited: that it'll all be out by this fall!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... You and me both Randall. Actually, I bought both FR 1 and 2 in November '05 and have yet to watch 'em. Oh well, that just means it'll be that much more enjoyable when I get all four seasons to watch back to back to back to back... Jack!

Foodie

Reaction score
Well, the blank screen is a let down to us, but was probably much more interesting when they first showed it at the wrap party and and all the live puppets came up. :smile:
I figured that's what happened. Would've been cool to be there.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Firstly, Great news that Hit are releasing the final set.

A few people have mentioned that they would like to see ''The Fraggles Look for Jobs'' as an extra, and I must agree that I would love to see that too.

One thing that has not been mentioned that I would like to see get the DVD treatment is the VHS release ''Doozer Music''. Pretty much just for the sake of having everything Fraggle onto DVD. Its only a short 15 minute piece but its still got specially filmed footage of Matt and Cotterpin just like ''Fraggle Songs''!

Also back in the eightees a UK charity TV Marathon featured a group of famous puppets singing (helping hand, I think), as well as many puppets of the eightees it featured Matt and Sprocket, probably impossible due to licenseing on all the various characters but that would be nice to see.

As for booklets or leaflets to be included in this set, I have no idea, maybe the Fraggle writers bible replica, replica style guide! Or something else, any ideas guys!

It still amazes me how many people have said on here that they have not yet bought various sets, thankfully the demand has been enough to support all 4 seasons being made.

Looking forward to this final release!

Chris

King Prawn

Reaction score
my disc 2 from season two got scratched and doesn't work anymore, so seeing as i'll be buying all of season 2 again I've decided that as soon as I have the money, i'm getting season 1, 2 & 3 again. I'd hate for this to happen again down the line and not be able to buy a back up. Fraggle Rock & The Muppet Show are the only DVD's I plan of owning two copies of each.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Great news, I just got seasons 2 and 3, got a fraggle marathon coming my way:wink: :excited:

It would be great if the Fraggle themselves gave interviews as special feature for the season 4 boxset

Also back in the eightees a UK charity TV Marathon featured a group of famous puppets singing (helping hand, I think), as well as many puppets of the eightees it featured Matt and Sprocket, probably impossible due to licenseing on all the various characters but that would be nice to see.
I have this Chris, It was for Comic Relief in 1991, Bean Bunny is also in this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTMvhl0Kyd4 :stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
This is a show that just kept getting better with time and every season! I really exceeded that season four is coming out. I remember the fourth season being really good and have been really wanting to see it for some time now, so very happy about such exciding news!:smile:

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
This is great news! But I still haven't finished watching season 2 and I still have to buy season 3. I better get to watching. But It appears that i'm not the only one who is behind in watching.

doozersticks

Reaction score
I love that they released this show on DVD....It just sucks that the sets are expensive..I was ****** when I was working at EB Games now known as Gamestop..Season 1 came threw are used DVD section. I seen it and I was like **** yes! but sadly:cry: it was sold. I was like dang it. It's cool though soon I'll find it used somewhere. Season 2 was a blast sadly:cry: I don't own I checked out form the library.. I wish I had a DVD burner but then again these DVD sets are worth the buy...I'm down with paying the cash..

So anways...bring on season 4:excited: