1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by GelflingWaldo, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I wonder how many people can actually tell..Mokey's hand is tiny bit bigger than Wembley's -.-
  2. Vicki Fraggle

Vicki Fraggle Active Member

Only freaks like us. And I do mean that in a good way!
  3. Greenfrog55

Greenfrog55 New Member

:confused:OMFG I thought Fraggle Rock would never come back on the air!:eek:I'll be :)ing if it comes back on!
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Um no. Fraggle Rock isn't coming back onto TV networks. This thread is meant for discussing the upcoming DVD release of Season 4, containing the final twenty-four episodes, to be released this October. Hope this helps clear up any confusion and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Though I find it crazy they don't air it on Sprout, as Hit has a major stake in that channel.
  6. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

It would be so good for Sprout I think :)
  7. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

But FR was not on PBS at all. And Sprout is for PBS shows geared towards children.

Same with Daisy Duck of Disney's Sensational Six. Yeah, the title mice alter-egos of Walt & wife Lisa--Mickey & Minnie, respectively--are present, as are best pal Goofy, loyal pooch Pluto, and even Daisy's beau, Donald, but Daisy herself is often absent from all Sensational Six merchandise.
  8. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

For what it was worth it was on my PBS for a couple of months :). That's how I even got to see it at all when I was little :p. My PBS did a lot things the online wiki says PBS never did, like show the Snuffy's parent's get Divorced episode....
    They hardly ever show any of the old cartoons to even let little ones know who Daisy even is anymore :(. But then, one of my favorite couples is Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horsecollar :p
  9. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Odd, but in a good way. XD
  10. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Is it fall yet? *hops for DVDs*:excited:
  11. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I hear ya...:insatiable:
  12. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I just learned though some research that the 4th season has some of the episodes I remember the most in it only ..it's been 13 years *sigh* My memories of Red's Blue Dragon are mixed with ones from Eureka's Castle:p
  13. fraggled

fraggled New Member

Is Season 4 out already in Australia?
    There's an eBay auction for it and it's not saying it's a preorder.

I check US Amazon nearly daily for news of the preorder, I can't wait to finish my Fraggle Rock collection. I watched it when it premiered on HBO weekly back in the 1980's and it got me through some rough times. I will always adore Fraggle Rock :excited:
  14. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Yes Fraggled,

Season 4 and the entire Animated series is already available in Australia, I have season 4.

There are no extras though, so I am still looking forward to getting the US release.

Chris
  15. fraggled

fraggled New Member

Ah, thanks, Kermieuk, lucky you and lucky Australians, too.

I shall continue to check Amazon for the US preorder, hopefully news soon:excited:
  16. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

*sigh* they always say something like 'fall' when it comes to big boxsets like this, when it could just as well be the end of fall :(
  17. zns

zns Well-Known Member

Any updates yet from HIT! about the U.S. release? :smirk::excited::coy:
  18. heralde

Well what was that email again that people used to ask HIT about DVDs?
  19. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

HIT's consumer contact info

HIT Entertainment
    Attn: Consumer Relations (Fraggle Rock)
    P.O. Box 9000
    Allen, Texas 75013

Phone: 1-866-405-7625

E-mail: consumerrelations@hitentertainment.com
  20. heralde

Thanks! I did end up emailing them and got this response:

Well that's something right there! :excited:

Slightly disapointed that it's not in September like usual, hehe, but at least it seems pretty iron clad! Yay!