1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by GelflingWaldo, Jan 9, 2008.

1. getup

getup New Member

sorry, i wasn't trying to be mean to you Redsonga, didn't mean to upset anyone. i hate forums cuz you can't tell people's tones. i was also simply trying to be helpful in saying that i have files of mirror mirror, and even more episodes that haven't been released quite yet, as i captured them myself and knew where to find them. people on forums get mad so easily
  2. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

On the 'net period, it is hard to guess tones without emoticons
  3. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Must..watch *zombie eyes*
    I will be buying the real DVD set faster than you can say fragglerock, but right now I need it to write a story :3.
  4. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Must....watch...and yet...must read....story. XD
  5. Vicki Fraggle

Vicki Fraggle Active Member

Speaking of stories, I found my printed out copy of the fanfic "Rock of Ages" :excited:
    Anyone have an idea of how I could possibly get it to the rest of you?
    Off topic... I know
  6. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

If it is your story and that is your only copy, you might have to type it all other again :sympathy:
  7. Vicki Fraggle

Well, actually it was a fanfic that was on this site a long time ago, it was very good. It's long... too long to re-type.
  8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I'd say just copy it to Word Perfect and find any miss spelled words (that is if you haven't which i'm certain you have) save it there and then just copy each little part as in make it into chapters for us to read.
  9. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Hmmm..well, even if it is good it is normally a rule that you don't post fanfic that is not something you yourself have written on forums. Many of us authors see fanfics as our babies after all:) .

That said, my next baby needs to see those season four episodes:excited: ;)
  10. Vicki Fraggle

You're right. Too bad... It was a good one. Oh well... I'll just have to write my own!
  11. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Good luck, Red. XD
  12. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

*theme song starts playing*
    *grabs hold of Indiana Jones waist as he swings by on his whip*

Onward in the quest for the season 4:excited: !

*runs smack into a wall*

Ow :p.
  13. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

While we are waiting the 'Dance Your Cares Away' DVD does have Boober Gorg and Inspector Red on it, so at least that helps a little bit :). I just ordered mine from amazon :excited:

And Getup if you are still there I would gladly pay the price of a VHS or DVDR with shipping to have a copy of Mirror Mirror and Red's Blue Dragon to watch :)....
  14. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

i think i am going to have to do the same and get that i have wanted to see that eposide as well i have heard great things over the years .

I CAN NOT WAIT, OK I THINK I AM GOING AMAZON NOW , " muppet baby just gets a excited that she jumps up and down, and jumps so far that she jumps and goes slam into a wall, OUCH SHE SCREAMS i am fine i just can not really help it . he he
  15. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I'm glad to know someone else is getting the DVD :3!
  16. Vicki Fraggle

I hear ya, I got mine a long time ago... anything to tide me over until season four! By the by, I loved your Indy refrence!
  17. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Thank you! :)
    The weird thing about the Dance Your Cares Away DVD is on the disc Mokey is in the circle dancing but on the cover she has been photoshoped out and Wembley has been given her right hand..It's spooky:eek:!
    It's weird how they always seem to think Mokey does not matter on some DVDs and toys :sympathy:
  18. Vicki Fraggle

I know, poor Mokey... my Red plushie is getting tired of being stuck with the boys!
  19. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I know, even being a tomboy you need a girl best friend to talk to...
    Maybe because she is soft spoken all the DVD people think everyone has forgotten her :p.
    But really, giving another fraggle her hand in a picture..that is just wrong IMHO! :(
  20. Vicki Fraggle

Ahhh! dis-embodied Mokey hands! The thing of nightmares! At least now Wem will be a great artist! LOL!:excited: