1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by GelflingWaldo, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Skye

Skye Active Member

I also just want to say that I'm another one who's really excited to find out what the special features will be! I would also absolutely love to see "''The Fraggles Look for Jobs'' as well as so much more. I still don't have the third season yet, either (*sigh*), so I'm a little unsure what extras were featured on that one. But after the first and the second seasons' extras were so amazing, I'm especially excited about seeing the features on season 4, as well as the episodes themselves!
  2. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I am getting season 1 and 2 next month, since I bought season 3 last time :) I rented them on netflix first...
    If you don't know about he season 3 extras you will love them, most of all Mokey's journal...thingie. It has some of the first fraggle drawings in it :)
  3. GoblinBabe

GoblinBabe New Member

That's awesome! :excited:Mokey was always my fav character on the show next to Sprocket and Traveling Matt:coy: I'm really looking forward to torturing my boyfriend with a Fraggle-Thon!:)
  4. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Maybe you can actually make him a fan :)
    I love how many episodes they can fit into one set...
  5. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

6. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Good to know, Greg. Perhaps a late October release (rather than early September) will allow for a really great finish on the bonus material.

Can't wait!
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

AWESOME! That's only five days after my birthday, and I'll be needing something to spend that birthday money on! :excited:
  8. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Whoo hoo! Props to HIT for releasing the entire FR series. Yay! :excited:
  9. Skye

Skye Active Member

This is so cool, and very exciting to have a date set! I can't wait! :excited:
  10. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

11. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

Wanna hear something I find kind of interesting? Each season has come out in the fall while I've been in school. Season 1 came out my freshman year of College, Season 2 my sophmore year and so on. Now I'm gonna get the final season when it comes out and then I'll graduate!
    Waiting for Fraggle Rock to come out on DVD has partially made my entire undergrad college life go by so fast!
  12. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

That is really neat to hear.
  13. getup

getup New Member

I'm really glad they decided to finish up the series and release every season. I knew they would. I liked season 3's bonus features and just hope that they really finish up strong with amazing features on this last release. I really enjoyed the inclusion of the hbo promos. I always wanted to see those again. I always thought it would be kinda nostalgic to pack those on to the end of the show and see a "on the next episode of fraggle rock" i still had some of those from my vhs tapes. fraggles look for jobs in good quality video would be great. i'm just hoping for the best with this set
  14. SillyRed

SillyRed Member

15. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Hopefully this set does as well as the previous ones.
  16. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, I'm sure it will, but I'm glad that the whole series was released!
  17. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Me too. The Fraggles, Doozers, and Gorgs rock!
  18. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

i can not wait ! i am so exicted :) :excited:
  19. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I think most of us can say the same.
  20. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Must..see..Red's birthday episode ;.;
    I can't find it anywhere...
    It seems like some of the 4th season episodes were never put out after they were shown on tv :p