Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

Gemini Draco

Reaction score
I can't get onto muppets.com. When I try, it goes straight to the Disney website.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
There is a new opening to the site with, drum roll, BEAN BUNNY! Woot. Ahem :attitude:.​
BEAN! ! ! ! BEAN! BEAN! BEAN! How long has it been since we've seen him with a line? Muppets Tonight? AWESOME. Great opening.

And Gemini... are you outside the U.S.? if so... you'll have to go through a proxy to get to the site.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I was freaking out after I saw the new opening with Bean! Wow, looks like he's coming back after all!

Gemini Draco

Reaction score
No, I live in the US... maybe it is the browser I am using. Hmmm... I will try a different browser.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
No, I live in the US... maybe it is the browser I am using. Hmmm... I will try a different browser.
That's odd... does it say somewhere at the bottom that you can install a newer version of DXD or something? That's what happened to one of my friends who couldn't view it from home, she just had to install the newer version.

Gemini Draco

Reaction score
I managed to get on after a lot of clicking but I kept getting these script issues and stuff. It was weird. It worked find on the desk top at home.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I haven't been around for some time, hi everyone!
I just had to make a stop though and say how happy I was so see Bean Bunny on the opening of the Muppets site!
More Bean and other rarely used characters please!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It was good to see Bean again. There's a new Animal webcam video as well.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I really enjoy Animal with his Bunny.
I really hope it becomes a bit that's used later on. It opens up the character of Animal beyond what we already know. That bunny cracks me up with all of his squeaking.