Cards Section

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Awesome! I really enjoy the Cards section too. (Especially for the Sesame Street theme for the site map.)
:super::smile::wisdom:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Awesome! I really enjoy the Cards section too. (Especially for the Sesame Street theme for the site map.)
:super::smile::wisdom:
I've always enjoyed that too, mainly because of how gritty and old-school it looks.

dmoss

Reaction score
I guess I've not been a member long enough to remember having the Cards Section even working...here's hoping for a real treat! :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I've always enjoyed that too, mainly because of how gritty and old-school it looks.
Thanks! I'm glad this section will be active again. This is the pre-Elmo Sesame I grew up with so that's the section reflects. :super:

Count von Count

Reaction score
We're moving to an upgraded server later this month. After the move, we'll do some tests on the cards section and we'll get it back as soon as possible.
Thanks For The Great News! :excited:
:search:Can you give us any clues on what they are going to look like?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm glad this section will be active again. This is the pre-Elmo Sesame I grew up with so that's the section reflects.
Did you do the work on all those wonderful menus on this site? Because they are all superb!:smile::super::excited:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Thanks For The Great News! :excited:
:search:Can you give us any clues on what they are going to look like?
What to expect from the cards?

A club full of diamonds and aces that you'll heart in spades with lots of great jokers.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Indeed, you did a great job on it Jamie.

Did you do the work on all those wonderful menus on this site? Because they are all superb!:smile::super:
Thanks. Yeah, that be me (from 10 years ago) second down on the staff page. The 40+ menus have stood the test of time for nearly nine years. However, it might be time for someone else to remake all of that. :confused: