Series 3 Arrives: When and Where

uncleduke

Reaction score
Went to EB at Metro Center in Phoenix -
Got the Repaint Zoot and the other 3

Gonzo'sTrumpet

Reaction score
Gringo, That's where i got them. I got them at the EBX in Redmond. Have you seen any more Kermit Tux's or any Long-haired Piggy? Or how about the Zoot repaint? Sigh...

Gonzo'sTrumpet

Reaction score
How do you make Lew hold the small mouth bass? Can you make Zoot hold the sax so he has it in his mouth? When is the Swedish Chef playset due out??

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Phil, the S3 figures arrived here at Puerto Rico as of today, Feb 8, 2003! My mom went over to the Monte Hiedra mall where the EBX store that has the figures is located, and she'll pick up the figures for me. Hexpect an update once the figures are brought home to my Castle of Dark Illusions!
BTW: The mall's name translates literally into "Mount Ivy", or "Hills of Ivy" or "Mount of Ivy". When I say Mount, I mean a small turf of land like a hill but larger than that.

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
Series 3 present and accounted for in WNC! My local EBX got them in yesterday or Thursday. The guy who rang me up, didn't even know they had come in. He was pretty psycked! I picked up Zoot today(they had them all but I'm between paychecks, so I'm being frugal. Besides, I figure if I get one a week, It won't seem as long a wait for the Kitchen.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
My EB in Southern California, San Diego county had all figures except Scooter!

*ahem* Let me just say this:

I LOVE LEW ZEALAND!!!!

GonzoFan

Reaction score
The EB here in Philly (Oxford Valley to be exact) had 2 Rowlfs and one of eveyone else. I did not pick them up because I preordered them from another EB, so I hope they call tomorrow!

Rufus

Reaction score
Found series 3 last night! Very unexpected, didn't think these would start showing up around here for at least another couple weeks. Hadn't even started to think about going to look for them yet!
Found 'em at EB in Emeralds Square Mall in Attleboro, MA! Got one of each except for Zoot variant, who was already gone.

- R -

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by Rufus

Found 'em at EB in Emeralds Square Mall in Attleboro, MA! Got one of each except for Zoot variant, who was already gone.

- R -
Did they have more of series 3? I might have to take a ride up there tomorrow.

dan

gringo

Reaction score
Gonzo'sTrumpet: I saw several (more than 10) EB Piggys at the Everett Mall EB. I believe they were still 7.99. Have not seen any Kermit tuxes lately. You might ask reps at the local TRUs in the area, they might still have some in the back.