Series 3 Arrives: When and Where

FReeZe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Misfit Toy
My EB in Southern California, San Diego county had all figures except Scooter!

*ahem* Let me just say this:

I LOVE LEW ZEALAND!!!!
Which EB did you go to in San Diego? And did you have to ask for them or were they on display? I'm in San Diego and went to the Mira Mesa one and they had none.

Thog

Reaction score
I just got mine at EBX in Copley mall in Boston. I snuck out of work and walked over. They just got them in and didn't even have them on the floor yet.

Drtooth

Reaction score
THEY'RE OUT ALREADY!?!?!?!!?!?!?

PLEASE TELL ME I CAN FIND SERIES 2'S FLOYD AND FOZZIE SOMEWHERE!!!!!! I mdidn't get them yet,, and now I'm worried!!!!!

It's kind of funny that EBX had series 3, and they never got in Series 2. Kept coming back, but nooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth

It's kind of funny that EBX had series 3, and they never got in Series 2. Kept coming back, but nooooooooooooooooooo!!!
They have series 2 way up on the on the shelfs. I could see Fozzie's feet today. You'll have to ask them to get him down for you. They have some others from series 2, but I couldn't tell which ones.

Dan

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Originally posted by FReeZe
Which EB did you go to in San Diego? And did you have to ask for them or were they on display? I'm in San Diego and went to the Mira Mesa one and they had none.
I went to the mall in Carlsbad...around Oceanside/Vista. The Plaza Camino Real mall, you sound a lot further away. You should have the same luck soo, though. Keep calling!!!!

I had finally found a Red Floyd and a EB Gonzo and I was going up to the register and I saw a ZOOT! I asked the guy if they had any more (it had a notepad on it so I thought it was reserved) and he gave it to me and said, "did you see the ones up there?" and there were a bunch of series 3 above the action gigure section. All except for Scooter. Oh well, at least I've got the Zoot repaint!!!!!!!!!

Spent around $60 bucks or so, but it was worth it! I'm still high on the paint.:rolleyes:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Thog
I just got mine at EBX in Copley mall in Boston. I snuck out of work and walked over. They just got them in and didn't even have them on the floor yet.
What the Heeeeeeeeeeck?!?!? I was there just yesterday and they had NOTHING!!!!!! Not even an exclusive Piggy from series 1!!!!! Alll they had was that annoying Brad Goodman Simpsons action figure which I can basically get anywhere for MUUUUUUCH cheaper. I mean, did that guy even sell?

I am going to check out some locations tday and HOPEFULLY get Fozzie and Floyd before they are all gone!

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
What the Heeeeeeeeeeck?!?!? I was there just yesterday and they had NOTHING!!!!!!
Did you ask them? When I was there they wern't out they had them in the back. But the do have Fozzie up on top of the shelf. I'm going back over in a little while to exchange my Rowlf because his ear doesn't stay on. I'll check and see if they still have the Fozzie.

Dan

Thog

Reaction score
Yup, the Fozzie is still there. But I belive that they are now all out of series 3. I went to exchange my Rowlf and all they had left was a set for some girl who had just called to have them hold them for her. So now I have to go somewhere else to find him.:frown: