Disney Store Muppet Merchandise Released

Drtooth

Reaction score
nice i would love kermit but there sold out like the walter was for a while
Hey! Better sold out for a while than sitting on the shelves markdown after markdown. That means they'll make and order more.

Still, I wanna see them go the other direction with smaller plush.

Walter

Reaction score
Hey! Better sold out for a while than sitting on the shelves markdown after markdown. That means they'll make and order more.

Still, I wanna see them go the other direction with smaller plush.
Smaller plush would be neat, but of course, we're missing something.. A villian!(sorta)

Muppet minis would be nice and affordable, and I would buy an Uncle Deadly no matter what size he is!:smile:

beaker

Reaction score
wait, its possible to order directly from disney for the star wars figures?
will it be on the official disney store or is there some other site you have to go through?
Id love to get these by christmas

Bellygrub

Reaction score
wait, its possible to order directly from disney for the star wars figures?
will it be on the official disney store or is there some other site you have to go through?
Id love to get these by christmas
You can call Disney mail order once they are available in the parks. 877-560-6477 (toll Free) or 407-363-6200.

The shipping for the set will probably run about 14$ but it still comes in cheaper then buying off eBay.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Smaller plush would be neat, but of course, we're missing something.. A villian!(sorta)

Muppet minis would be nice and affordable, and I would buy an Uncle Deadly no matter what size he is!:smile:
I hope an Uncle Deadly comes in time. I mean, the Toy Story 3 merchandise had EVERY single henchman that Lotso had (even the Octopus that had like 3 lines). UD only had that action figure, and I'm pretty sure his value will shoot up after the movie (it's starting to now... at one point, he was like 5 bucks on amazon)... I don't know who I'd want to see next, since there's SOOOO many characters. I hope to see a Scooter, a Rowlf, a Swedish Chef, and a Sam soon enough. If they make a Link, I'll lose it. He was like in 60% of the movie in backgrounds...

And these are the Disney Stores' 3rd best selling holiday gift, BTW... under mainstays like Princesses and Cars... and Princess and Cars make up the bulk of the rest of the list.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
You can call Disney mail order once they are available in the parks. 877-560-6477 (toll Free) or 407-363-6200.

The shipping for the set will probably run about 14$ but it still comes in cheaper then buying off eBay.
Is there anyway to know when these will be available in the Desney Parks? I keep calls the disney merchandise number and they keep telling me they are not available yet :frown:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Lol, wowzers!! :big_grin: Well, that giant Kermit kinda lost some of his likeness, but he's definitely great for a big froggy hug! :smile: Giant Animal on the other hand... IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!! He's on my list for sure! :wink:

Thanks for the heads up! Oh, and I can't wait to own the complete set of the Star Wars Muppets!! I'd also love to see the regular Muppets in this scale - fully articulated of course!
:smile:
Anthony
The giant kermit and giant animal are now available for purchase at disneystore online!!!

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Does nayone know if disneystore ever offers discounts on BIG plush? I know the small plush are sometimes 2 for $20 and medium are 2 for $28. I am asking because I want to order the BIG kermit and animal and am wondering if disney will be doing a discount eventually. Thanks!

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
For those of you interested in purchasing the GIANT 28" and 29" Animal and Kermit, FREE shipping ends tonight (use code toyship). Also, you can use "FAMILYFUN20" to get 20% off a single item. If you want to use the coupon for both plushes, you need to do them as 2 separate transactions!!! I ordered a kermit and animal today using both codes with separate transactions so each plush came to about $31!!! Enjoy purchasing!!!