TV shows you wish would come back

Drtooth

Reaction score
I am not dignifying anyone who turns this thread into a "tv shows suck these days" thread. Anyway
Completely and utterly agreed.

But for the sake of the thread...

Better off Ted: It was very unfortunate that ABC didn't find a good place for sitcoms until after this series was cut short. It was brilliantly subversive, very nasty about corporations and interoffice politics. A Brilliant show that just didn't find a home, and I kinda blame the terrible last season of Scrubs for the poor lead in.

My name is Earl: There is NO expressing how ticked I was that this show got an unceremonious boot because of NBC politicking with Parks and Rec (the VR Troopers to The Office's Power Rangers). They left the entire series to end with a cliffhanger, only to get a brief mention in the producer's next series, Raising Hope. This was such a well done, brilliant, hilarious show. And for it to be canned by just a vehicle for Amy Pohler... very disappointing.
I second that. House of Mouse sure needs to come back to TV or get a DVD release (and one that actually manages to get here).
Which brings me to characters I want to see back...

I want to see a better vehicle for Mickey and Co than just a preschool series. Either a Mouseworks/House of Mouse type variety cartoon series or something along the lines of Quack Pack and Goof Troop, with one of the characters starring in the series. I'd LOVE to see an UltraHeroes series or something. Something that doesn't just dump off these classic characters to preschoolers.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Arrested Development
Like I said earlier, they're actually working to get a miniseries before they do a movie. I've had a "I'll believe it when I see it" attitude about it, but it actually sounds like it's going to happen. At least one of the cast members mentioned it in an interview.

kyunkyua

Reaction score
Fifthing House of Mouse. Adding to the list, maybe Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. And it's a shame the Pretty Cure dub never got past the first season, I really wanted to see where they'd go with Max Heart... What about Lazy Town, is that still running?