TV Alert: The Electric Mayhem on Jimmy Kimmel Live March 21

Drtooth

Reaction score
No words can describe this. Amazing, Awesome, whatever you could say doesn't begin to explain it. It's freaking like the Beatles came back together. No excuses now, the Electric Mayhem are back and they're ready for every single new Muppet project there is.

And they did their best song too. Just wow.

Reaction score
This was awesome! Thank you Oscarfan for posting the video, I couldn't see the performance live. Bill knocked it out of the park! I'm so happy The Electric Mayhem is coming back full force.

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
Woah! Bill Baretta was great before, but now he really has it down!

I'm not sold on Matt Vogal's Floyd here. Sounds like he's having some voice problems. He's great everywhere else, though!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Bill's Dr. Teeth just IS Dr. Teeth at this point. I sometimes have a hard time differentiating Rowlf, Dr. Teeth and Bobo (in the "Life's a Happy Song Finale", I really do hear Rowlf saying "When there's someone by your side to sing," but in the movie it's Bobo). Here, though, he's just in fine form. :big_grin:

The thing about Matt's Floyd right now is that he sounds a lot younger than Jerry. But he's got, for me, the most basic elements of Floyd down - the walk, and the laugh. Loving it. :sing:

I've got to hear David's Janice talk more, though... really not sure how I felt about her here. It's good, though, that it's not just feeling like an imitation of what Richard was doing. I think the spirit of the character is still there, and that's what's most important. :flirt:

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
The thing about Matt's Floyd right now is that he sounds a lot younger than Jerry. But he's got, for me, the most basic elements of Floyd down - the walk, and the laugh. Loving it. :sing:

I've got to hear David's Janice talk more, though... really not sure how I felt about her here. It's good, though, that it's not just feeling like an imitation of what Richard was doing. I think the spirit of the character is still there, and that's what's most important. :flirt:
This is a good point. The voices aren't 100% spot on, but the characterization is. And that's what's really important about the Muppets.

beakerweaker

Reaction score
This is so amazing! And with Travis Barker from my favorite band Blink-182! This is like a dream come true! Nerdgasm! But I agree with you guys about the voices! Love Dr. Teeth! and Janice needs to have more have that "Awwwrriiieeeeet" in her voice. More hippie lol.