1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

TV Alert: The Electric Mayhem on Jimmy Kimmel Live March 21

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

I've always thought it would be a neat idea to have Sam guest on Stewart and Colbert's show during election year - not necessarily to actually wax politics, but because it would be a great way to catch a little break from the madness of the campaigns. I think it'd be hilarious for Colbert to ask Sam his thoughts on the candidates, and have him not even realize there's an election going on.
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Kermit was great on Colbert!!! My hubby and I both said he and the muppets should run for office. God I wish they would they'd have my vote hands down. Then maybe I'd actually care about politics. :D
  3. catherine

catherine Active Member

I can't view it as it says private
  4. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

I found this on Youtube. The volume is a bit low, though. Anyways, I LOVED THIS PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!! :D:sing::flirt::cool::halo: (Loved the drum battle, too!)
    ElectricMayhem1 and bandit like this.
  5. catherine

catherine Active Member

great, anymore video's of this wonderful band. Who else did bill barretta play in the muppet show? could we not have this on that electric mayhem album.
  6. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Bill Barretta wasn't with the Muppets during the Muppet Show time. He first joined the crew in the early '90s.
  7. catherine

catherine Active Member

sorry casey I didn't know, did he do other characters?
  8. CaseytheMuppet

Oh, no need to be sorry. He shined in Muppets Tonight. He plays Pepe, Big Mean Carl, Clueless Morgan, Rowlf (now), Mahna Mahna (now), to name a few.
  9. catherine

catherine Active Member

ohh I love that dog, I thought it was funny when kermit's new pig-friend called him a bow-wow and he said I'm not a bow-wow.
  10. Pinkflower7783

He also does the Swedish Chef and Dr. Teeth.
  11. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Bill does a great job in those. Man, Electric Mayhem sounds really good here. What a great clip! Dr. Teeth has the best gravely, barking delivery of lyrics. It's gruff and catchy.
  12. Pinkflower7783

I know he does an awesome Dr Teeth sometimes I forget it's not Jim Henson. Lol.
    MissMusical12 and bandit like this.
  13. CaseytheMuppet

Oh, duh! Thanks, Pinkflower! :)
    MissMusical12 and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  14. catherine

catherine Active Member

lol @ pinkflower