What was the last Henson thing you watched?

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
This might be cheating a little bit since "reading" isn't exactly the same as "watching" but I have really been enjoying my latest look at the Before You Leap book. It's a wonderful blend of great writing, terrific photos, and an overall feel-good tone that fits perfectly with Kermit's personality. Puts a smile on my face every time I read it.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
The Lynn Redgrave episode of The Muppet Show... possibly my all-time favorite.

basicallygood

Reaction score
I found a copy of Ripples on YouTube this morning, actually. I just love his short films so much!

Zeliboba

Reaction score
O, you were talking about Lynn Redgrave. Sorry. That one I remember, the Robin Hood production! A really great one! :smile:

Hayley B

Reaction score
The first episode of Muppets Tonight on YouTube. Clifford makes me smile. But mostly because I keep thinking of Charles from TMZ.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In the spirit of earth day I've watched a number of environmental-themed things. On sesamestreet.org, I watched such clips as "Bruno and the Trashmen", "On My Pond", "Just Throw It My Way", "Fur Jam: Don't Waste the Water", and "Don't Throw That Trash". On YouTube, I watched most of the National Wildlife Federation PSAs with the Muppets. And right before posting this, I watched Sing-Along Earth Songs.