Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

MuppetJanice

Reaction score
You're being too nice to those people. Mistaking Big Bird for Wembley? That's practically a criminal offense? How do you even relate the two? Big Bird is a yellow and feathery bird, while Wembley has no feathers present, and is yellow, but very slightly. How could the two even compare?
If it's not a criminal offense, it should be.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Easy. They only have vague memories of what the Bird looks like.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
You're welcome lilmissmuppet! Well, I knew somebody would appreciate my criticism. I Love Your Avatar!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
People wondering how is Robin Kermit's son in MCC when he's really his nephew. Not realizing that The Muppets ARE NOT PLAYING THEMSELVES IN IT!!! :mad:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Adding on to that, I vaguely recall hearing at least one person who thought Robin really was Kermit's son.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Their like was Kermit & Piggy keeping something from us? I'm like omg I just wanna punch people in the face! Sickos! ><

Whatnot1988

Reaction score
Speaking of misnaming, I once watched the Columbia/Tristar version of TMM on DVD with the subtitles on (to clarify misheard lines). And the subtitle-makers goofed: When Kermit talks to Lew Zealand ("I told you, Lew..."), the subtitles misname him as "Luke." Looks like I'm not the only one mishearing lines!