1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by beaker, Dec 16, 2009.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

That was when Kermit sang "I believe" right?
  2. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Right, that was the first time he sang it.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pshh no offense but forget the kids. :p
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Heh, I remember when I was in Grade 8, and we were all preparing for our end-of-the-year spectacular and stuff... anyway, I was in video production class, so we were the ones putting a lot of it together (stage manager, things like that): at first, I was going to be a cameraman for the video presentation to show to potential new students to the school, so we were taping the rehersals one evening, and everybody in the video complained about the work I did, saying I spent too much time on these kids, not enough on these kids, too much panning around, too much this, not enough of this, wah-wah-wah, so the next thing I knew, I ended up being on the stage managers instead.
  5. Mo Frackle

Now there were some who were polite and understanding about the fact that they didn't get much, if any, screen time. They admitted that it was still fun to do.
  6. Mo Frackle

Sheesh. That's sounds like WWIII. Not to get off topic, but it seems that when kids get to that age, egos tend to arise. I can attest to this. I remember when I was at that age. Let me just say that I made quite a few mistakes then. But hopefully they've matured by now.
  7. Pinkflower7783

You know if that was me being on camera would've been the last thing on my mind. All I'd be thinking about is how it's a once in a lifetime to not only meet Kermit but also sing with him. Those kids have no idea how lucky they were!
    muppetfan24/7 and Mo Frackle like this.
  8. Mo Frackle

Yeah, and unfortunately, that was during the period where the Muppets were still sort of out of the spotlight. It was right around that time that they were gradually coming back into the recognition they deserved.
  9. Pinkflower7783

Yeah I know...but still they were in the presence of Kermit the Frog!! Forgive me while I have a Walter moment!! And once again we have entered muffin city. :p
    muppetfan24/7 and Mo Frackle like this.
  10. Pinkflower7783

11. Mo Frackle

Oh, Skater? Yeah, that's Scooter's other long-lost sibling. Apparently, Skater was killed by dairy products. Yeah, sad story actually. He was hit by a dairy truck. According to Scooter, his last words were, "take the cheese off my chest!".

He only appeared in the TV series, Muppet Middle Schoolers.
  12. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

Skater probably would have come in handy during Manhattan Melodies
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  13. Mo Frackle

In reference to "Mahna Mahna":

"Mana is actually 'where' in my country. So if you translate it, it is where, where".

You know, in all honesty, that is quite fascinating. There's just one problem: 'mana' never shows up in the song.
  14. Pinkflower7783

Basen and Beaker. Ehhh...at least they spelt the latter right. :/
  15. Mo Frackle

And it's not as bad as Dr. Melondew and Mimi.
    muppetfan24/7 and heralde like this.
  16. Pinkflower7783

Dr. Melondew sounds like a soda I know of. :p
    HeyButtahfly and jgidley like this.
  17. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I know someone who just referred to Beaker as "Mi mi mi BOOM!" Lol :eek:
  18. Pinkflower7783

Did Beaker explode again?
  19. heralde