American Idol

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Thats pretty cruddy of them not to hold the tickets for you after your name came up! I will keep my fingers crossed that you can get some!!!
:smile:

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'm sitting here at work thinking "Wow, right now had things gone as planned you would just be arriving in Los Angeles getting all excited!" :rolleyes: *sigh*

I do one consolation though. Paula was supposed to be on the Late Late Show last night but she didn't show up. I hope it's just because she was busy but I hope that she's not on AI tonight so I won't feel so bad about missing it.

But, of course, I hope she's not in any sort of trouble....

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Well, I've gotta say, Latin night didn't do anything for me. :frown: I guess the music just isn't my style. It's a little too much rhythm, maybe. I guess everybody did alright, but nobody excited me. I feel bad for John and, in spite of the chocolate ice cream-onion thing, which was just so off-the-wall it was silly, I thought Simon was really sweet to him tonight. Maybe he should consider stepping down. I still love the guy, but I think he's been ready to go for a few weeks now. He's starting to feel more and more out of place...
Erin

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I wasn't too impressed either. Kind of makes me glad I wasn't there for it...all though the real purpose was to go see Paula.

The Latin music just didn't fit any of the singers.

And John SERIOUSLY needs to go. I was quite surprised how nice Simon was to him. I think Simon may have thought if he were nice to him America wouldn't give him the sympathy vote.

I really hope he goes tonight.

jediX

Reaction score
I had hopes for Diana to do well with the genre, but it was just plain meh. It all was meh. I really don't care who goes anymore -- but less of Fantasia would be kind to my ears...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Conan mentioned John again on his show last night and complained that he was riding the Conan wave and that was the only reason he was still in the game. He also put a picture of John on one side of the screen and tried to make his face match it. :stick_out_tongue: He should have him on the show sometime, that would be so funny...
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Well, that's over with now. I am really going to miss John. :cry: But it was time for him to go, and I hated hearing him ripped apart week after week like that. Now at least people will probably leave him alone...
Erin

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Thank heaven John is gone...I couldn't take another week of him. I really do feel bad that he's had apparent death threats.........someone really needs to wake up and realize it's a game...but I think John is happy he's out of there too....