1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

2007 Muppet Presidential Election begins

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Mar 8, 2007.

?

Cast Votes for Muppet President

Poll closed Apr 21, 2007.
GroverMonster/theprawncracker 3 vote(s) 12.0%
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew/Luke 6 vote(s) 24.0%
Miss Piggy/Ruahnna 12 vote(s) 48.0%
Beaker/Beakerfan 4 vote(s) 16.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

*passes out buttons reading "Spread the love, vote for Furry, blue, loveable Grover*

There you go Grover, I throw my support to you!
  2. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Newsman: This is a Muppet News Flash. Beth is throwing support to Grover. *is hit by a support beam*
  3. The Count Moderator

*Nosy sports reporter gets unceremoniously dumped out by human baggage handlers.

Furthermore, police officers have confiscated said mind-numbing rubber duckie from Dr. Honeydew's campaign headquarters, as it would pose an illegal advantage to bilk the voters out of their free choice to elect whichever Muppet they see fit for the position of president.
  4. The Count Moderator

*Handlers throw out the Newsman as well, unconscious as he may presently be.
  5. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm.........Who to throw my campaign contrabutions to? I guess it is to who can answer my question without mudslinging. If elected, what would you do if you were elected? I mean, I wanna know what you would do that would help everybody. I came to hear about the issues, not the character of the other candidates.

Daniel
  6. Luke Active Member

Bunsen: Well Daniel, here at Muppet Labs we would solve the issues below by the following means -

CGI Movies - We would ban the production of any more of these until a Muppet Babies version was produced.
    World Hunger - We would move the fridge away from Miss Piggy
    Music Piracy - We would take away the pirates parrots and make them walk the plank.
    Reality TV Shows - We would merge them all together, 15 wannabee singers, all stuck in a house located on a remote island, have to answer questions to win a million dollars. The only thing they can do to find clues to the answers are to a) ask someone on a passing ship, b) get hired by Donald Trump and borrow his internet connection or c) take up dancing with a celebrity.
  7. dabauckham Member

Mudraker 1: Yes folks, the heat is on in Muppet Central! Will Bunsen's snide remark about Miss Piggy's eating habits provoke a whopping hiii-ya? Will Grover's unbearably cute "love everyone" stance win the hearts of 3-year olds across the nation? And what of the reclusive Beaker? How many shady secrets has he kept behind his seemingly harmless demeanor? Only time will tell.
  8. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Grover: Oh, look there! It is Beth, supporting me, aww, how nice of her. *puts Grover button on* Aw, cute.
  9. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Cookie Monster: Hello! Cookie Monster here. Me campaign manager for Grover, he a real good guy. If you elect him, he will give lots of cookies. Or, nevermind, he is the best guy for the job! He will do good because he's like the common man, unlike Bunsen the scientist who make everything too technical. Yep, Grover is just like all of you.
  10. anytimepally Active Member

The Amazing Mumford: Step right up! Step right up! For my next fantastic trick! I know many of you voters out there are tired of all the mud-slinging that's taking place in this otherwise fantastic political campaign. So now, observe as I, the Amazing Mumford wave my magic wand, say the magic word, and make all the mud-slingling disappear! ... (waves magic wand) A-la Peanut Butter Sandwiches! .. (Mumford vanishes) ......

Ladies and Gentlemen, something appears to have gone wrong with this trick.. but that's all the time I have for now.. Thank you! Thank you!
  11. Erine81981 Active Member

Herry: Hello there! I am Herry Monster. I am also a campaign manager for Grover. He is one of the best and cutest monsters you will ever see here other then any of the these other guys. Bunsan? Beaker? Who are they to say that there cute? There not! Grover is one cute, adorable and sweet little monster. Me and Cookie Monster will be here to help you want to vote for this blue monster. Thank you.
  12. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Grover: *sniffle* Oh, thank you Cookie Monster, thank you Herry. It means so much that my fuzzy and blue friends are campaigning for me too. You guys are the best. Oh, and free Super Grover services to all who vote for me.
  13. Luke Active Member

Shock horror, is that cute loveable Grover trying to bribe the voters? :eek: :o
  14. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Cookie: No, no, Grover real stand up guy. He not bribe at all, he just offer good service, that all.
  15. The Count Moderator

Aren't you trying the same tact Dr. Honeydew, with your promises of sending Elmo hurtling into space to rid us of his annoying cuteness?
    This shameless plugging needs to stop. *Aside: And Miss Piggy really needs to make her acceptance speech or run the risk of being eliminated from the get-go. My goferly fears are that she won't show up until Friday eve. *Sets to zipping around with his cell phone to get Marty, Piggy's agent to get her to the Muppety Presidential Elections tut suite.
  16. anytimepally Active Member

The Amazing Mumford: Hello there, hello there.. all my wonderful friends.. As you know, it is I, the Amazing Mumford. Some of you may be aware of my effort to rid this election of mud-slinging and return it to an intelligent debate about the issues affecting muppets and their fans everywhere.. My last fantastic trick didn't go so well, but fear not! I have prepared a new trick, which will wash away the mud that is being slung and maybe even slow the flow of the aforementioned "shameless plugging." Watch closely as I, the Amazing Mumford wave my magic wand, say the magic word, and wash away the mud! ... (waves magic wand) A-la Peanut Butter Sandwiches! .. (soap flies everywhere, filling the stage and carrying Mumford away on a wave) ......

(as he floats away)
    Ladies and Gentlemen, that trick appears to be all washed up.. Once I will dry off, I'll return with a new fantastic trick. (to himself) Hopefully one that actually works. (to all) Thank you! Thank you!
  17. Luke Active Member

I'm sure we'll wait for the Pig to show, although she'd be better trying for "Best In Show", hehe. :mad:

Bunsen: If elected, i will have all the people of Muppet Central get together at Bunsenfest to break the world record for the most people in the same room chewing popping candy simultaneously. I will also bring Duck Tales back to network TV, and encourage more people to bathe with Rubber Duckies.
  18. Beakerfan Active Member

Beaker: Uh, hi? Um, if elected, I will stop product testings on animals, and only allow it to be done on uh, fish or uh, people with melon-shaped heads.
  19. Fozzie Bear Moderator

There are 10 days for the first round of voting. Begin!
  20. Ilikemuppets New Member

Not suer if I can add comments like this but I thought that that Ryan would have been more popular then that. Even though I voted for the other guy.;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.