• Beaker/Beakerfan

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry: Hello there! I am Herry Monster. I am also a campaign manager for Grover. He is one of the best and cutest monsters you will ever see here other then any of the these other guys. Bunsan? Beaker? Who are they to say that there cute? There not! Grover is one cute, adorable and sweet little monster. Me and Cookie Monster will be here to help you want to vote for this blue monster. Thank you.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: *sniffle* Oh, thank you Cookie Monster, thank you Herry. It means so much that my fuzzy and blue friends are campaigning for me too. You guys are the best. Oh, and free Super Grover services to all who vote for me.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie: No, no, Grover real stand up guy. He not bribe at all, he just offer good service, that all.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aren't you trying the same tact Dr. Honeydew, with your promises of sending Elmo hurtling into space to rid us of his annoying cuteness?
This shameless plugging needs to stop. *Aside: And Miss Piggy really needs to make her acceptance speech or run the risk of being eliminated from the get-go. My goferly fears are that she won't show up until Friday eve. *Sets to zipping around with his cell phone to get Marty, Piggy's agent to get her to the Muppety Presidential Elections tut suite.

anytimepally

Reaction score
The Amazing Mumford: Hello there, hello there.. all my wonderful friends.. As you know, it is I, the Amazing Mumford. Some of you may be aware of my effort to rid this election of mud-slinging and return it to an intelligent debate about the issues affecting muppets and their fans everywhere.. My last fantastic trick didn't go so well, but fear not! I have prepared a new trick, which will wash away the mud that is being slung and maybe even slow the flow of the aforementioned "shameless plugging." Watch closely as I, the Amazing Mumford wave my magic wand, say the magic word, and wash away the mud! ... (waves magic wand) A-la Peanut Butter Sandwiches! .. (soap flies everywhere, filling the stage and carrying Mumford away on a wave) ......

(as he floats away)
Ladies and Gentlemen, that trick appears to be all washed up.. Once I will dry off, I'll return with a new fantastic trick. (to himself) Hopefully one that actually works. (to all) Thank you! Thank you!

Luke

Reaction score
This shameless plugging needs to stop.
I'm sure we'll wait for the Pig to show, although she'd be better trying for "Best In Show", hehe. :mad:

Bunsen: If elected, i will have all the people of Muppet Central get together at Bunsenfest to break the world record for the most people in the same room chewing popping candy simultaneously. I will also bring Duck Tales back to network TV, and encourage more people to bathe with Rubber Duckies.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Beaker: Uh, hi? Um, if elected, I will stop product testings on animals, and only allow it to be done on uh, fish or uh, people with melon-shaped heads.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
There are 10 days for the first round of voting. Begin!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Not suer if I can add comments like this but I thought that that Ryan would have been more popular then that. Even though I voted for the other guy.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.