1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

2007 Muppet Presidential Election begins

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Mar 8, 2007.

?

Cast Votes for Muppet President

Poll closed Apr 21, 2007.
GroverMonster/theprawncracker 3 vote(s) 12.0%
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew/Luke 6 vote(s) 24.0%
Miss Piggy/Ruahnna 12 vote(s) 48.0%
Beaker/Beakerfan 4 vote(s) 16.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Luke Active Member

Bunsen: I wholeheartedly endorse this comment!

<hands Miss Piggy a gun>

Of course here at the Bunsen campaign headquarters we completely condone gun crime other than in humane circumstances!
  2. Erine81981 Active Member

Herry: Uh Grover? *glup* She's out to get us. I knew that pigs were bad but not gun crazy. *shakes behind the curtain*
  3. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Grover: *gulp* Uh, please, let us be civilized here. Dr. Honeydew, do you not remember who it was who gave you the cute little bunny ears? ...Okay, bad arguement. Um, Miss Piggy! I do not think Froggy baby would much appreciate... that. Or having to explain it to Big Bird.
  4. The Count Moderator

*Glares at Bunsen... *Puts on a pair of smart little white gloves and takes the gun away, depositing it in the ravenous Automatic Wastebasket.
    Scooter: Honestly Dr. Honeydew... OK Piggy, you did really great. You have a photo shoot with Hillary at 5 and an appointment at your salon at 6, and then it's another speaking engagement at the Brown Hatrack to further expound on your campaign platform at 7. Talked to the guys back at the boarding house... Sal will be there to help you drum up support for the coming elections.
  5. The Count Moderator

... Outside the fine eating establishment known as the Brown Hatrack, run bya woman known for the peppery spice she uses in all her dishes, a furry brown Muppet monkey ambles up to the doors wearing a dark blue tie graced with the smiling face of Kermit The Frog and a Miss Piggy button pin tucked into the front pocket of his vest. He takes up his post outside the restaurant, detaining all Muppety patrons.

Sal Manilla: Hey youz mugs... You'd better vote for Miss Piggy if youz knowswhat's good for ya! So vote for Piggy... She's smart and funny and a pig... She'd be the best president of all cause she wouldn't need any bodyguards, she's a force to be reckoned with! Now get out there and vote for Piggy... Or else!
    He shoves the Muppet into the voting booth with the lever already poised to cast the ballot for Miss Piggy for Muppet president.
  6. Luke Active Member

Hey You can't blame me. It was Piggy who wanted to wear Grover as a fashion accessory! I can see i'm gonna have to consult my lawyers, we have a smear campaign goin on here! :eek:
  7. The Count Moderator

Scooter: Yeah... And you're the one who handed her the smoking gun. If there's any smear campaign it's the one you started against yourself.
    *Goes back to checking notes for Piggy's next speech before handing them off to the perfectly gloved pink pig's hand.
  8. Luke Active Member

Bunsen: Well if you wanna play dirty Gofer, i wonder what the media would say if they found out the connection between your Uncle (who owns the Theater), your speechwriting about less tax on Theaters, and Miss Piggys recent top billing at the Muppet Show????

Perhaps the Pig has been stuffed, with dollar bill bribes!!!!!

**Crowd gasps open mouthed**
  9. The Count Moderator

Scooter: The only one who's stuffed around here is you Honeydew. Piggy doesn't get top billing, Kermit does and you know that. As for my uncle, he's given charitable donations to corporations throughout the years, including some that are non-profit like that Sesame Workshop and Jim Henson Company. It is your reckless junk science that's clouding the issues and carrying out such hatred towards my endorsed candidate for Muppet president.

*Continues to wage a clean campaign for Miss Piggy, in spite of the baseless accusations from the disreputable science community.
  10. Luke Active Member

Bunsen: With a campaign slogan like "Vote for her ..... or else?", and the Jim Henson Company isn't non profit. I'm sure the IRS will be interested to hear what your uncle has been claiming as "charitable donations". :eek:

As for Junk Science, Free Genetically Enhanced Fries for all who vote for me!!
  11. Erine81981 Active Member

Telly: Me and FilFil have are going with Miss Piggy. Isn't that right FilFil?

FilFil: Yep. We love how she gets real bossy. Funny to see a pig get mad.

Telly: Yep. *laughs*
  12. The Count Moderator

Scooter, reading over the latest poll results: Hey! We're up to second in the polls! This is great news!
    Thanks to everybody who's voted for Miss Piggy so far... But please remember, the voting's not done yet. So vote for the pig, the first female president!
  13. Beakerfan Active Member

*Beaker starts panicking, running back and forth* Beaker: What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?!? I gotta do something to get my votes up!!!

*Floyd walks in* Floyd: Hey man! Chill out. See, I'm gonna be your new campaign manager. I always liked guys that work with chemicals.
  14. Erine81981 Active Member

Animal: Chem-i-cals! Chem-i-cals! *breaths heavily*
  15. Luke Active Member

Bunsen: Well, we could BBQ the pig?

I'd just like to make some more campaign announcements - 1) The Muppets will be revived - shows to include Pepe's Top Model, Elmo In Space, and Who Wants To Be A Muppeteer? 2) All new Muppet CD's to be released - collaborations with Snoop Dog, Jessica Simpson and ALF!, 3) The Muppet Channel to open - all Muppet, all the time. 4) Muppetworld theme park to open - includes the ride "Flying Penguins Of DooooooooooooM".

There'll also be a new war on terror .... we'll be putting a leash on Animal! :halo:
  16. Erine81981 Active Member

Animal: No leash! No leash! *tries to attack Bunsan but gets held back from the chain leash*
  17. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Grover: Oh, all of those things sound wonderful Dr. Honeydew! But I must know, will furry little Grover be included in this new "Muppet World"? Oh, I hope so! I love to have fun!
  18. The Count Moderator

... Or we can skewer the melonhead instead.
  19. Beakerfan Active Member

Floyd: Whoa. Don't get all hyped. We are leading a peaceful campaign, and will have a peaceful presidency.
  20. The Count Moderator

Scooter: That reminds me... *Heads out to round up the Electric Mayhem to get them to perform for Piggy's pep rally on Wednesday afternoon. Maybe some of the guys back at the theater would want to vote for Piggy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.