• Beaker/Beakerfan

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie Monster: Who is this Ryan you speak of. Me see no Ryan running for President. Me see great furry blue monster Grover. He have running mate named Ryan though. Me guess that could be confusing. Me going to be quiet now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Scooter: So uh Fozzie... Where/how do we send in our votes?

dabauckham

Reaction score
Mudraker #2:

Well, it appears that so far, the 3 year-olds of the nation HAVE been swayed by Grover's gentle demeanor and the power of the BLUE MONSTERS. But is this a cult? Is there some strange ritual behind this, a bit of extortionist bribery perhaps?

And what of the reclusive Miss Piggy, Yorick, and Pepe, who have yet to make a campaign appearance? Do they in fact exist, or has something...unfortunate happened? Only time will tell....

Luke

Reaction score
Bunsen: Perhaps my clever use of the Rubbie Duckie invisibility spray before the police confiscated it made the other candidates disappear, at least for now. However here at Muppet Labs we have been trying to work out why an annoyingly cute loveable monster has leaped ahead in the voting, and by using the latest Windows 95 technology have computed a possible theory .... the candidates could have voted for themselves! Is this allowed, or can the candidates vote for other candidates (allowing for some tactical voting off, hee hee). Perhaps Supreme Court Judge Fozzie Bear can consult the rulebook!

In addition to this i would like to make the following statement concerning Jelly Beans ...... YUM!!

Bunsen Honeydew's Statements Today Are Sponsored By Jelly Belly - Proud Supporters Of The Honeydew Campaign 2008

Katzi428

Reaction score
taking a button from Beth to support Mr. CAFAB(Cute Adorable Fuzzy And Blue):wink:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*takes button from Beth's booth and smiles in Grover's direction* *taps random person on shoulder* Isn't Grover so cute and loveable? And he's such a great rolemodel for our children!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry: Glad to see that Grover is not being put down just because he's a moster like us. *slides Cookie next to him* See us monsters have feeling too. We love to be loved and love to be blue too. So please vote for our friend who doesn't want to ever cause a fight. Vote Grover Monster. *leans over to Grover* How i do Grover?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Cookie Monster: Who is this Ryan you speak of. Me see no Ryan running for President. Me see great furry blue monster Grover. He have running mate named Ryan though. Me guess that could be confusing. Me going to be quiet now.
Opps...Sorry, I meant Groooover.:embarrassed:

Status
Not open for further replies.