• Beaker/Beakerfan

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*passes out buttons reading "Spread the love, vote for Furry, blue, loveable Grover*

There you go Grover, I throw my support to you!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Newsman: This is a Muppet News Flash. Beth is throwing support to Grover. *is hit by a support beam*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Nosy sports reporter gets unceremoniously dumped out by human baggage handlers.

Furthermore, police officers have confiscated said mind-numbing rubber duckie from Dr. Honeydew's campaign headquarters, as it would pose an illegal advantage to bilk the voters out of their free choice to elect whichever Muppet they see fit for the position of president.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Handlers throw out the Newsman as well, unconscious as he may presently be.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Hmmmmm.........Who to throw my campaign contrabutions to? I guess it is to who can answer my question without mudslinging. If elected, what would you do if you were elected? I mean, I wanna know what you would do that would help everybody. I came to hear about the issues, not the character of the other candidates.

Daniel

Luke

Reaction score
If elected, what would you do if you were elected? I mean, I wanna know what you would do that would help everybody.
Bunsen: Well Daniel, here at Muppet Labs we would solve the issues below by the following means -

CGI Movies - We would ban the production of any more of these until a Muppet Babies version was produced.
World Hunger - We would move the fridge away from Miss Piggy
Music Piracy - We would take away the pirates parrots and make them walk the plank.
Reality TV Shows - We would merge them all together, 15 wannabee singers, all stuck in a house located on a remote island, have to answer questions to win a million dollars. The only thing they can do to find clues to the answers are to a) ask someone on a passing ship, b) get hired by Donald Trump and borrow his internet connection or c) take up dancing with a celebrity.

dabauckham

Reaction score
Mudraker 1: Yes folks, the heat is on in Muppet Central! Will Bunsen's snide remark about Miss Piggy's eating habits provoke a whopping hiii-ya? Will Grover's unbearably cute "love everyone" stance win the hearts of 3-year olds across the nation? And what of the reclusive Beaker? How many shady secrets has he kept behind his seemingly harmless demeanor? Only time will tell.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Oh, look there! It is Beth, supporting me, aww, how nice of her. *puts Grover button on* Aw, cute.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie Monster: Hello! Cookie Monster here. Me campaign manager for Grover, he a real good guy. If you elect him, he will give lots of cookies. Or, nevermind, he is the best guy for the job! He will do good because he's like the common man, unlike Bunsen the scientist who make everything too technical. Yep, Grover is just like all of you.

anytimepally

Reaction score
The Amazing Mumford: Step right up! Step right up! For my next fantastic trick! I know many of you voters out there are tired of all the mud-slinging that's taking place in this otherwise fantastic political campaign. So now, observe as I, the Amazing Mumford wave my magic wand, say the magic word, and make all the mud-slingling disappear! ... (waves magic wand) A-la Peanut Butter Sandwiches! .. (Mumford vanishes) ......

Ladies and Gentlemen, something appears to have gone wrong with this trick.. but that's all the time I have for now.. Thank you! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.