1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

2007 Muppet Presidential Election begins

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Mar 8, 2007.

?

Cast Votes for Muppet President

Poll closed Apr 21, 2007.
  1. GroverMonster/theprawncracker

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. Dr. Bunsen Honeydew/Luke

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  3. Miss Piggy/Ruahnna

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  4. Beaker/Beakerfan

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Luke

Luke Active Member

You mean one that doesn't portray real life then? LOL

Bunsen: Here at Muppet Labs we believe being a citizen of MuppetWorld is all about fun. Therefore we will institute the 2pm Happy Hour - every day at 2pm citizens will be encouraged to stop working and play with Nerf guns, Super Soakers, water balloons, whoopee cushions and radio controlled rubber duckies on wheels! :excited:
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

As Bunsen makes his latest wild assertions of the supposed benefits of his presidency... An excited Whatnot Muppet dowses the scientist with a Super Soaker, before pelting him in his big bald head with a payload of Nerf gunshot tennis balls. Whoopppeeeeee! 2 PM according to my watch!
    *Whatnot Muppet runs outside to join the mass of unnamed Muppets in the local township's crowds.
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Herry: *laughs at Bunsan from getting soaked and nerfed to death* That's a good one.

Animal: Drums! Drum!

Herry: Who are you?

Animal: An-i-mal.

Herry: Animal? Hmmmm weird name. I'm Herry Monster.

Animal: Weird name? *starts chasing Herry around*

Herry: Uh i'll be baaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh......
  4. The Count

Uh Kyle, that was a random Whatnot Muppet, not me.

Oh hey Herry... *Yanks on chain halting Animal's path. Come on Animal, gotta get you back to Floyd and Beaker. Scooter wanted you guys to play at Piggy's pep rally tomorrow.

*OOC: Since Beakerfan brought in Floyd and Animal as campaign managers, I think it best to leave her as the one in charge of their interaction/speech here. Just keeping things in order, have fun voting for the 2007 Muppet President!
  5. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Beaker: Animal, it's nice to have you on board! I think the Electric Mayhem will be a great gimic for my campaign. Who would'nt want a free concert at every pep rally, speech, and all otherwise boring political happenings? In other news, I am preparing a new television special, involving underdogs and their rise to power. (Not to mention their former bosses' decline and oppression.)

*OOC: I think Kyle was the one who brought in Animal, Ed. But thanks for keeping order around here!
  6. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Cookie: Pep rally? Uh oh. Herry? We got work to do. Me better stop eating cookies and figure something out.
  7. Luke

Luke Active Member

<<Bunsen is happy to be nerfed, drops water balloon on Scooter and notices that he, Miss Piggy's campaign manager has acknoledged the Muppets are EXCITED by his latest policy.>>

Bunsen: I would like to thank everyone who has voted for me so far placing me second in this Presidential campaign. To all the little people, i will work effortlessly to invent a contraption of some kind to make you taller! I urge all of you to vote for me, and make a stand against annoying cuteness (unless its Bean Bunny or Janice, cos they are really cute) and agressive statements from campaign managers for candidates who's presence in this campaign has been hardly felt, except at lunchtime!

*** KEEP VOTING FOR THE BUNZ!!! ***
  8. The Count

*Television turns on and a new commercial airs...

Bunsen Honeydew has discharged his former assistant Beaker, leading to the two former scientists now running for the position of 2007 Muppet President. But without a qualified assistant, can we rully trust Dr. Honeydew's furthered scientific achievements? Take for instance the gorilla detector that failed to function when a wild mountain gorilla assaulted the Muppet Labs. Or an automatic wastebasket so ravenous it consumes the people throwing waste into its open maws.

No, vote for the one logical Muppet instead. Vote for Miss Piggy. This Muppet nation deserves to have someone who will return the luster and glamour to such a highly prestigeful position. She will make history as the first female wielding such a distinction as Muppet President. Don't be intimidated into voting for some of the other candidates because you're afraid of a woman with power. She will make sure that an able-bodied staff of Muppet executives envelop the Muppet nation in a loving and caring hug, washing all your troubles away.
    *The camera pans back, showing Scooter and Janice and Sweetums in a show of unison.
    Vote for Miss Piggy!
    *Sal Manilla pops into the frame at the last minute: Yeah! She's da' boss!

This commercial paid for by the Organization of Important Nominated Kissy-Kissiers.
  9. Luke

Luke Active Member

LOL, Beaker was never qualified, so your remarks are unqualified!
  10. The Count

If Beaker was never qualified, then why did you feel the need to hire him in the first place? Your rebuttal is unqualified and hereby disqualified.
  11. Luke

Luke Active Member

I never hired him, Jim Henson did. So that qualifies my rebuttal that was before unqualified and is not ummmmmm now. And as an aside, i think he did a pretty good job being blown up, electrocuted, fired into walls and all.

*ooc* Did Piggy ever Karate chop him? We may have a case of violent conduct towards a scientific official if she did. I'll have to go check my TMS tapes in search of any possible Pig orientated scandals.
  12. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

(Bean Bunny walks in the room)

Hi I'm the Good Doctor Bunsan's campain manager, and im also so cute it hurts so Mr. Grover i hope you ready to have a Cute little campinge going here. cause everyone knows I,m the cutest out of them all.
  13. The Count

All pig oriented (hee, I've come to associate the misuse of that word with your posts Luke) violence has been deleted and erased... Especially since there were none conducted during the time that Miss Piggy was a co-star with either Dr. Honeydew or Beaker on TMS.
    Oh Bean Bunny... He's not rully all that cute, we just hired him to be cute so the rest of us didn't have to bother.

*Goes on to talk to Dr. Teeth on the phone for tomorrow's pep rally appearance.
  14. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Grover: Well! The race is really heating up, is it not, Cookie? You know what I think we need? Grover thinks we need a comercial! Yeah! A comercial advertising cute, adorable, me! Ha ha ha! Okay, Herry, you go get the video camera, alright? Oh this is so exciting!
  15. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Herry: Thanks Ed.

Herry: Alright Grover. I have all the stuff up for your commerical. Cookie we need the props. Hurry!
  16. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Miss Piggy: I would like to make a dignified rebuttal to Doctor Bunz regarding Moi's alleged violence to any fellow muppets. I can unequivocally say that I have never physically harmed one of my peers.
    Kermit: (murmuring to Piggy) Um, Piggy--We're trying to run an honest campaign. I don't think you can say that.
    Miss Piggy: Say what?
    Kermit: That you've never physically harmed another muppet.
    Miss Piggy: Moi did not say that.
    Kermit: (crossing his skinny arms) But, I just heard you say--
    Miss Piggy: (eyes wide, eyelashes fluttering) Yessss?
    Kermit: --that you had never harmed one of your...oh. I get it.
    Miss Piggy: (very sweetly) What is it you get, Mon Capitan? Besides all Moi's undying love and affection?
    Kermit: (blushing) Sheesh. (whispering: That's, um, very nice, um, Piggy, but let's talk about that some other time.) I, um, get that you don't have any peers.
    Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: Vous are very kind to say so. Now--where was I?
    Ru: (shuffling notes) Um, you were planning on giving Dr. Bunz, er, I mean, fellow candidate Honeydew a rebuttal for alleging that you have, um, violent tendencies.
    Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: Oh! Oh, yes. Moi would like to dispute the rumors that Moi has ever treated anyone in any fashion other than what they deserved. (whispering to Ru: Was that all?)
    Ru: (whispering) Yes. That was lovely dear. All done.
    Kermit: Nice job, honey. Now--I wanted to talk to you about the peer thing. See, I would agree that you are without equal--
    Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: Vous are too sweet.
    Kermit: --but I always thought of us as peers.
    Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: How cute!
    Kermit: (persistently) I mean, don't you? Piggy?
    Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: Um, Kermie, I--ha, ha--think my public is calling me. Kissy kissy!
    Rizzo: (coming up behind Kermit and whispering in his ear) She's right--and you should hear what they're calling her!
  17. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Note to self

Ruahnna: Miss Piggy would like to thank her stalwart campaign planners for all their tireless work on her behalf. Um... (Looks at note in hands in obvious consternation.) Um...kissy-kissy. (Muttering to self: I have soooo got to start looking at what she hands me before I get up and read it.)
  18. The Count

Scooter: Thanks Miss Piggy. Needed to hear that. *Leaves merrily off to the boarding house for a good night's sleep, if he can get one that is.
  19. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Link Hogthrob: *wearing an "I (heart) Miss Piggy" t-shirt* Woohoo, Piggy! I support you! *pulls t-shirt off and waves it over head*

Dr Strangepork: Vill you stop dis show of unrequited affection towards a first-mate and co-star. Vit's not allowved between staff of the Pork Fleet (pork feet? Trotters and gravey? Eheheh...vait...) Ahem. I vill stand beside the other qualified Doctor of dis show, Bunsen H, PhD, ASAP, and RIP.
  20. The Count

From out of the shadows... Uncle Deadly: RIP, yes, I support that position, especially when it looks like two of the candidates will be dead soon.
    *Evil laughter as he mysteriously leaves the scene.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.