• Beaker/Beakerfan

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Oh, very good Herry. Now maybe you could start writing a speech for me, since I am the one actually running for the office. Oh, and thank you for the votes everybodieeeeeee!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: Oh, very good Herry. Now maybe you could start writing a speech for me, since I am the one actually running for the office. Oh, and thank you for the votes everybodieeeeeee!
Herry: Opps sorry Grover.

Luke

Reaction score
Bunsen: Oh i am so embarrassed! Oh, um .. thats not my line! So are any of the voting public going to start asking all the candidates questions about any issues then?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ok, if you were president, what would you do differently than your opponents? And please, no slinging of mud or we'll throw you in the bathtub with Ernie and post the pics in the paper to scandalize you.

Daniel

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover Well, if I, Grover, was a elected to office, I would do many things differently than my very capable opponents here. The first, and possibly biggest thing is that I would be me, and they would be them. Very, very different, as I am the right choice for president, and they are not. *aside* Okay, Cookie, pass out the cookies.

Luke

Reaction score
Bunsen: That's a very good question Daniel. Here at Muppet Labs we would take a highly scientific approach to solving any problems that arose. We have the latest satellite imagery to track world hotspots, the most advanced communications devices to communicate with other world leaders, and lastly, a laser powered stun gun, to make sure NOBODY takes over the Muppet Theater again .... like Miss Bitterbuns!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Beaker: You know what? I would like to ask all you Muppets out there a question. Bunsen, feel free to respond. How does Bunsen plan creating all these dandy new machines to help run the country, without ME? If he really plans on doing this, he's going to need someone to test the machines, fetch him things, etc. I on the other hand, have been doing all these things on my own for quite some time now, which just goes to show that I am a more able bodied leader than my former partner.

Luke

Reaction score
Beaker: Bunsen, feel free to respond. How does Bunsen plan creating all these dandy new machines to help run the country, without ME?
Bunsen: Precisely the reason why you'd make a great Vice President Beakie - you could be the Gore to my Clinton, the Luigi to my Mario! Although remember when i asked you to step inside that box a few months ago? Cloning machine!!!

On a serious note, if elected as Muppet President, i would be totally committed to bringing back the Fraggles!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Oh, are not we all committed to bringing back those cute, fuzzy little Fraggles? I know I, Grover am.
Hey, Cookie Monster! Where are those cookies?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Bunsen: Precisely the reason why you'd make a great Vice President Beakie - you could be the Gore to my Clinton, the Luigi to my Mario! Although remember when i asked you to step inside that box a few months ago? Cloning machine!!!
Oh, THAT box? There was something wrong with that one, I think....... what was it........ Oh yeah! When I stepped in there, all it did was play elevator music.

Status
Not open for further replies.