• Beaker/Beakerfan

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teheheman

Reaction score
lol, Luigi to my Mario, that is a great line. Bunsen, you are definatly the front runner for my vote. THE FIRST EYEBALL-LESS PRESIDENT lol. Then again, I'm not voting til the last day, so who knows?

Daniel

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie *munching on the cookies*: Oh...me supposed to pass out the cookies? Uh, oops...sorry Grover. Here, me pass out, um, pizza! Yeah, that the ticket, free pizza from furry Grover! *starts handing out pizzas*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Beaker: So, uh, can I hear any supporters for me? I know, I know, I'm the Independent candidate in the bunch, but WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? I know SOMEBODY voted for me. Am I gonna have to start singing?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Scooter, somewhat dejectedly: Please... You've gotten enough votes. It's Piggy who's letting me down. And here I was campaigning for her, only to have her not even show up to deliver her acceptance speech. *Looks at poll results... *Sighs, well, better get ready for the big let down. *Trods off back to the theater.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm.............you make a good point Beaker, I mean, ya gotta root for the Independent candidate. Those people are the underdogs.....you guys are making this hard on a guy.

Daniel

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry: Here goes anything. I know that my best friend Grover is the best for being the president. Why do i say that? Because being his friend i know he loves to help. All the time. Even his the Super Hero side of himself knows that he would be right for the part. I know that with Grover as our president he will do anything that he can do to help out our community. And that is how i know that this monster is the greatest, furriest and most kindest of all monsters. Thank you. Oooo pizza. My favorite! *grabs a box full and runs behind the curtian*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Beaker: Now uh, if I could have your attention for a moment? I uh, would just like to announce that uh, my smoothie machine here can uh, make any kind of smoothie you like, so uh, feel free to have one.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Oh what nice friends I have! Thank you Herry, and thank you Cookie Monster for passing out the pizzas. I think they liked those better.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry: Welcome Grover. *puts arm around Grover and Cookie* We make such a great team.

Luke

Reaction score
Those people are the underdogs.....you guys are making this hard on a guy.
Luke: You know what makes it harder? I forgot it was Muppet Central when i entered this and should have known people would vote for a cute character. I'm regretting not having gone with Bean Bunny!

Bunsen: Would it help if i wore Bunny ears throughout the campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.