1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

2007 Muppet Presidential Election begins

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Mar 8, 2007.

?

Cast Votes for Muppet President

Poll closed Apr 21, 2007.
  1. GroverMonster/theprawncracker

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. Dr. Bunsen Honeydew/Luke

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  3. Miss Piggy/Ruahnna

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  4. Beaker/Beakerfan

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Cookie: *gulp* Dead? Uh-oh. Here the props Herry. We better make good ad and fast!
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Count: Relax Cookie... My fiend vas refering to the fact that neither Pepe nor Yorick have made appearances yet, nor have they garnered any wotes. So they'll be the first to be dropped from the ballot this coming Sunday.

Scooter: Hey Count, we need you on violin seeing as how Floyd and Animal won't make it for the gig later today.
    Count: Wery vell my lad. Gives me a chance to sit in vith the band.
  3. redBoobergurl

Cookie: *sighs* Oh good. Herry, we better get back to work on ad. We want to make our furry blue friend look good. Me got good props here. Cookies! Just kidding. Instead, me got cute furry little kitty cat and some balloons.
  4. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

5. The Count

... OOC: If my eyes weren't blind and batty...
    Scooter, taking his glasses off and rubbing them: Gosh, that's a great photo of you Miss Piggy. Hey, let's use this one for your campaign posters!
    *Runs off to get the posters at the local print shop for the pep rally in a couple of hours.

Count: Ah, I love counting the turn-out for a popular ewent such as this! *Counts heads of the people already getting in their seats for the rally while enjoying the breezy jazz music from Zoot and Lips' instruments.
  6. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Sorry Piggy, but the link won't work for me

Daniel
  7. The Count

Huh? Scooter, asking the others he's handed posters to: This true guys? Is the link not working for anybody? Will have to talk to Piggy about that when she gets back. OK guys, we're ready to start the rally! Um, no, check that... Just play some music until Piggy gets here.
    Dr. Teeth: Sounds like a plan man.
    Janice: Like fer sure.
    The band consisting of Dr. Teeth on his electric keyboard, Janice on guitar, The Count on violin with a helping hand on tamboorine, Zoot on saxophone and Lips on trumpet go into a musical medley of hits assured to get the crowd clappin' their hands and tappin' their feet waiting for the first lady of Muppetdom to arrive.
  8. Luke

Luke Active Member

Bunsen: Here at Muppet Labs we have the latest Windows 92 technology which never fails us (except that time we sent Beaker into a virtual Elmos world which was scary). We think its typical of Miss Piggy posting a link that just leads to advertising for "Photobucket" and feel that she's just using this campaign for commercial advantages. She didn't even appear in her own campaign video, probably too busy off ham hocking her merchandise on informercial channels - lest we forget "Moi" perfume, the Kermit & Piggy pillow, the nude .... er i mean new Porcelain dolls, and at least three versions of the Miss Piggy action figure.

I will soon be previewing the "Work Your Bunz With Dr Bunz" fitness video campaign commercial thingy starring Jessica Simpson and made in aid of charity - the Singing Lessons For Rejected American Idol Contestants Foundation!
  9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Herry: Thanks Cookie. Alright Grover. I'm about to start rolling for our commerical. You better hurry.
  10. Ruahnna

11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

OOC: I can't see it either. It brings me to Photobucket but i'm already a member. It makes me sign in but brings me to my folder not yours.
  12. Ruahnna

FABulous photo of Moi!

Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: Moi would like to thank everyone who showed such kind interest in not being able to link to Moi's presidential campaign picture, and--without mentioning a certain scientist by name, a certain scientist who just happens to be running against Moi--would like to blame all of the trouble on the scientific community at large.
    Ruahnna: Er, Piggy, I don't think you can actually blame--
    Miss Piggy, Presidential Candidate: (brushing off Ru's protests) And despite all the hardships endured, Moi has worked tirelessly to get this campaign picture to you in all it's gloriousness. Kissy kissy voting members! (All you non-voting members BACK OFF!)
    Kermit: Better do as she says!

The link about has now been corrected!
  13. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

lol, nice. Very interesting..............hmmmmmmmmm................

Daniel
  14. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

OOC: Cool. Nice Ruahnna. I really like it
  15. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

16. The Count

Sal: Was that meant as... Hey, all youz guys get out there and vote for Miss Piggy!
    Everybody leaves jubilant at the huge crowd that showed up for Piggy's pep rally, pledging their votes as they were handed campaign posters and Miss Piggy pins, not to mention refreshments provided by Sarah Y's muffin bakery. The band exchanges smiles and laughs as they head on back to their respective domiciles, packing up the instruments before walking out of the town square.
  17. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Grover: Oh, okay Herry, Cookie I am ready! *holds kitty* Hello everybodeeeeeeeeeee!! It is I, your favorite furry, blue, world travelling monster, Grover. And this is my kitty, um... kitty! And we think that you should vote for me, Grover, right, Kitty?
    *The cat tackles Grover*
    Grover: WHAAA! *falls over* *wrestles with cat* *gets back up, disshevled* ...Uh, I do not think we should use that take... *falls back over*
  18. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Herry: Uh Cookie? Where did you get that cat?
  19. redBoobergurl

Cookie: Me found the cat walking down the street. Me asked if it liked Grover and it meowed so me thought it would be good idea. Kitty cute and furry, Grover cute and furry. Oh well, back to the drawing board.
  20. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

The Amazing Mumford: Ladies and gentlemen, I've decided that magicians and politics don't mix.. so for my next magic trip, and perhaps my last attempt to clean up this campaign during the first round, I'll need some volunteer from the audience..

George the Janitor: (accidentally wandering out on stage) Hey.. what's goin' on around here?

The Amazing Mumford: Hello there, sir.. And now, ladies and gentlemen, watch as a say the magic word, wave my magic wand, and use this kind volunteer to clean up this campaign.. a-la peanut butter sandwiches!

George the Janitor: (as Mumford waves his magic wand) Volunteer? I didn't volunteer

(a mop and bucket appear in front of George the Janitor)

The Amazing Mumford: There you are, sir.. now get to work cleaning up this campaign!

George the Janitor: I can't clean all this!

The Amazing Mumford: Nonsense! You'll be done before you know it.. (as George starts mopping) Thank you, thank you.. that's all the time I have.. thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.