1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

A Cup of Kindness

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by TogetherAgain, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

It's kinda weird reading Christmas stories in the middle of summer, but anyway…
    Feels so poetic.

I love this story, and I'll read it again at Christmas time.
  2. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Me too, Vincent! I LOVE this fanfic and very cheerful too. Oh, you should read this fanfic at Christmastime. Very merry I suppose and perhaps Muppety too.
  3. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Really? It's only been a year since I wrote this? It feels much longer... at least twice that. But apparently, I wrote it just last year, and this is its first holiday bump.

I haven't been around much. I haven't been writing as much Muppet fanfic lately. Writing, yes, most definitely--over 52,000 words in November alone. Just not Muppet fanfic. But I'm just realizing that it's been a very, very, VERY long year for me. So I just thought I'd say that I haven't forgotten this place, or my stories. I'm like Frosty--I'll be back again someday.

Until then, happy holidays!
    DrDientes and Bannanasketch like this.
  4. The Count Moderator

Speaking of a cup... Here's a mug of hot chocolate and some double fudge 16 cookies :batty: made.
    :hungry: :sympathy: *Insert Robin smilie.
  5. miss kermie Well-Known Member

I loved this story Lisa! I'm so surprised I haven't read it yet. BUT I LOVED IT.
    Especially the giggles I got from Piggy...

*Leaves a christmas muffin*
  6. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas Lisa, and everyone![IMG]