1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

A Cup of Kindness

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by TogetherAgain, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

It's kinda weird reading Christmas stories in the middle of summer, but anyway…
    Feels so poetic.

I love this story, and I'll read it again at Christmas time.

2. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Me too, Vincent! I LOVE this fanfic and very cheerful too. Oh, you should read this fanfic at Christmastime. Very merry I suppose and perhaps Muppety too.

3. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Really? It's only been a year since I wrote this? It feels much longer... at least twice that. But apparently, I wrote it just last year, and this is its first holiday bump.

I haven't been around much. I haven't been writing as much Muppet fanfic lately. Writing, yes, most definitely--over 52,000 words in November alone. Just not Muppet fanfic. But I'm just realizing that it's been a very, very, VERY long year for me. So I just thought I'd say that I haven't forgotten this place, or my stories. I'm like Frosty--I'll be back again someday.

Until then, happy holidays!

DrDientes and Bannanasketch like this.
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Speaking of a cup... Here's a mug of hot chocolate and some double fudge 16 cookies :batty: made.
    :hungry: :sympathy: *Insert Robin smilie.

5. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

I loved this story Lisa! I'm so surprised I haven't read it yet. BUT I LOVED IT.
    Especially the giggles I got from Piggy...

*Leaves a christmas muffin*

6. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas Lisa, and everyone![​IMG]