Abby Cadabby Balloon in Macy's Thanksgiving parade

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Abby also has her own category on eBay now too. I've never been more proud of my friend Leslie and there's NO ONE who deserves this more than she does!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
on the link that you posted from the Muppet Wiki it says "the Kermit Balloon" will be back?

2007: Abby Caddaby balloon (New balloon debuts), Sesame Street float, Kermit the Frog balloon

:excited: :smirk: :smile:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
what made Disney/MHC change there minds to have the frog balloon back! :confused:

Beauregard

Reaction score
:sing: Look at you (Kermit Balloon)...there you are...right where you be-long...I see your Balloon coming back to me, like an old familiar song...what better place could any baloon be? Cause you're here with me...so everyone, here we go, let's start the show! :sing:

That about sums up my feelings...

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
:sing: Look at you (Kermit Balloon)...there you are...right where you be-long...I see your Balloon coming back to me, like an old familiar song...what better place could any baloon be? Cause you're here with me...so everyone, here we go, let's start the show! :sing:

That about sums up my feelings...
Aww, a fave song of mine :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Kermit, check. Abby, check. What about Super Grover and/or Big Bird? Will their balloons be in the parade too?
BTW: The parade starts at 9 AM EST. If you're only interested in the Sesame float, then tune in about an hour after the parade starts, that's when the Muppet gang usually makes their way down the festive route. If you don't see it immediately at 10 AM EST, then stick around as they'll be by soon near that time.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm trying to see if they have any info on the official site, but so far nothing. I doubt they'd get rid of the Big Bird Balloon just to promote a new character, and if they somehow can support 3 balloons, t'would be great. If we had Big Bird, Grover, Abby and Kermit all in the parade, it will be the first time we've had 4 muppet balloons at once. And, on a technicality, 4 characters from the same show (as Kermit used to be on SS quite a bit).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hmm, an Abby Cadabby balloon in the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, eh? Well, I'll certainly have to catch this for sure!