Adventures in Wonderland

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
You know I've been enjoying my revisiting of Adventures in Wonderland for a couple years now, but oddly enough every time I've tried to write a blog entry about it, I've drawn a blank. I'm just not sure what to focus on. I really want to avoid the standard plot summary. I've seen other websites that just kind of try to list their random memories. I guess I have to find a balance of sorts, lol.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
You know I've been enjoying my revisiting of Adventures in Wonderland for a couple years now, but oddly enough every time I've tried to write a blog entry about it, I've draw a blank. I'm just not sure what to focus on. I really want to avoid the standard plot summary. I've seen other websites that just kind of try to list their random memories. I guess I have to find a balance of sorts, lol.
That's a good idea hearalde! Good luck with your blog!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I find that plot summaries are almost impossible to write about tv shows that do not follow a continuous story line. Pick episodes that stood out and write what made the biggest impact on you?

The Tweedles wearing MC Hammer outfits, well it's dated now, but back then it was very up to the minute, lol.
I was thinking about this, and maybe its just me, but those MC Hammer outfits really did not fit with the feel of Wonderland. Everything is so colorful. Those are just kinda...boring dark red. Even though the Hatter's suit is a solid color, its still a bright, fun color.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That's a good idea hearalde! Good luck with your blog!
I find that plot summaries are almost impossible to write about tv shows that do not follow a continuous story line. Pick episodes that stood out and write what made the biggest impact on you?
Thanks for the support guys! :smile:

I was thinking about this, and maybe its just me, but those MC Hammer outfits really did not fit with the feel of Wonderland. Everything is so colorful. Those are just kinda...boring dark red. Even though the Hatter's suit is a solid color, its still a bright, fun color.
That didn't bother me so much, I just didn't think the outfits matched the characters. The way they were portrayed, the Tweedles were the ones with the common sense; well adjusted guys with a variety of plot convenient talents (photography, newspaper publishing, etc, lol). And the MC Hammer parachute pants just seem a little goofy by contrast. Their later outfits fit their personalities a lot better.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Pick episodes that stood out and write what made the biggest impact on you?
Actually that does give me an idea. Sometimes setting boundaries is a good way to get writing started. Maybe if I just focused on the episodes that are included in the three Adventures in Wonderland VHS tapes. People are always asking about them online and all.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys! :smile:

That didn't bother me so much, I just didn't think the outfits matched the characters. The way they were portrayed, the Tweedles were the ones with the common sense; well adjusted guys with a variety of plot convenient talents (photography, newspaper publishing, etc, lol). And the MC Hammer parachute pants just seem a little goofy by contrast. Their later outfits fit their personalities a lot better.
You're welcome!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I'll definitely share it here when it's done. But first I'll have to watch my VHS episodes again. Oh what a bother, lol. :wink:
Thank you very much Hearlde! I'm watching an epsiode online as we speak.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Cool, would love to hear what you thought. :smile:
Yeah I was wathcing the Treasure hunt episode Diary of a Mad Hatter. Crystal is cool,but she doesn't fit into Wonderland in my onw opinion. She seems like a Honeydew invention that works! I also watched I am the Walrus. I loved the Kne Page voices the Walrus! I loved him in Nightmare Before Christmas. Many kids shows have done variety episodes, but this and Fraggle Rocks' Tune for Two are the best ones I think!