Am I the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
But m'dear, that's a whole band of people you're writing off as disgusting! Surely what's more disgusting than people loving openly is people standing in the way of them and calling them disgusting over it!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
... I never took THAT into consideration; I'm really sorry Dan.:halo:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Well no offence, mate, but you oughta be. *ends rant*

EDIT: Well, that killed the mood a bit. Cheese twizzle, anyone?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Note to self: THINK before I say something, I big dummy!*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Snowth said:
Sorry if this next one offend some of you all but...am I the only one who...

Finds same-sex relationships among men disgusting, yet have no problem with same-sex relationships among women?
Er...I hadn't seen this before, so I hate to jump in on a really old argument, but Snowth you really can't say things like that here...I'm sure you've learned, but in future just...just don't. And apologizing before hand? So what? If you know something will be that offensive, don't post it! It's really quite simple.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
He said hes sorry, why keep pestering him? I admit it could be offensive to some people, but he apologised, so dont you think we should drop it?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And I'm sincerely sorry as well, I didn't really take the "consequences" of that post into considerations and never really thought about the people it really would have offended, so again I'm sorry for that, I really am!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
And I'm sincerely sorry as well, I didn't really take the "consequences" of that post into considerations and never really thought about the people it really would have offended, so again I'm sorry for that, I really am!
I'm cool with you. :smile: :wink: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.