Am I the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks this thread is getting a little pointless, :smile: .

Oh for real though.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Am I the only one who is almost to the point of worshipping the nightmare before chrsitmas? (Almost everything on my "List to santa" is TNBC realted)

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
Am I the only one who is almost to the point of worshipping the nightmare before chrsitmas? (Almost everything on my "List to santa" is TNBC realted)
Nope I can tell you for sure that you're not the only one, :smile: :wink: .

It's one of my all time favorite movies as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
You know, for a minute there, I was pretty sure you were almost at that level.:stick_out_tongue:

Lol

Vic Romano

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Am I the only one who thinks Chicken Noodle Soup could use a bit more chicken in it?
Hey... yeah, you're right!

Sgt Floyd said:
Don't get me wrong, I love TNBC, I really do, but when I see the amount of merchandise it has generated, I really think "Does it really have that strong of a fan base?"

I love Tim Burton's stuff, but he's always come across to me as a goofy artist who thinks he's goth, but hey; it works!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
To be honest, TNBC is the only movie I really enjoy watching of Tim Burton. Corpse Bride, CatCF, where decent, I didnt really like beetlejuice much...it was ok...

Actually, I kinda like the darker tone in his movies. Did you know his first full length movie project was...I think Fox and the hound...I'll need to double check my movie insert

Kiki

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
I haveta say I don't worship TNBC but it's one of my fave movies and I absolutly LOVE it! I've got the DVD, a bag, action figurines, plush toys, t-shirts, bags- EVERYTHING I TELL YA!! My fave Tim Burton film. :smile: he's great. Practically all of his films (TNBC, Corpse Bride, Batman) have a dark gothic tone. He's so unique and bizzare. :wink:

I didn't really like his version of 'Charlie and the Chocolate factory' though if I haveta say, it was quite dark but too weird. Depp's a fantastic actor but in that film he reminded me of Micheal jackson, :embarrassed: (Don't ask).

I prefur the happy original.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Kiki said:
I didn't really like his version of 'Charlie and the Chocolate factory' though if I haveta say, it was quite dark but too weird. Depp's a fantastic actor but in that film he reminded me of Micheal jackson, :embarrassed: (Don't ask).

I prefur the happy original.
Finally! Someone else agrees! Several months ago in the Weekly Survey thread there was a question asking which one people liked better and I was so surprised that the majority seemed to pick the newer one! I love Johnny too, one of the top five best actors of all time IMO, but he was just plain creepy as Wonka. :eek:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oui Oui! I totally agree! Although the movie was ok, Depp was really kinda creepy. He was just WAY to pale.

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this, hi-five, fellas!! :smile: I loved the old one, w/ Gene Wilder. But in the newie Depp just looked freaky-deaky, all pale and stuff. :stick_out_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.