American Idol

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
REUBEN REUBEN REUBEN!!!

I think they dragged things out just WAY too long.

And what's the deal about the house thing. WHO CARES?! I don't anyhow.

I want to hear people sing and then get the boot. I want to see heartbreak and tears, depression galore...wait.

Sorry.

I think I'm taking anger out on them...I hope they all do well.

Or DO I?:eek:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Why does that Julia chick keep getting voted through. She clearly was the one that should have gone last night. :frown:
I think she's turning into this years Nikki. Last year Nikki was in the bottom three practically every week! But she kept going through to the next round.

I thought Corey and Carmen were really the weakest. I don't know what it is about Corey's voice, but it just doesn't seem that strong.
Yeah, I really am not a fan of Corey or Carmen. Especially Corey though...he just ticked me off from the very beginning!:stick_out_tongue:

sunday

Reaction score
yeah julia should go. & i want clay to win because he deserves it. he wants it so much and he's just so sweet.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure who should win yet. I like Clay, but he is more Broadway than Idol. That's actually a compliment. I can't see how his music would play in clubs along side Britney and Justin. This contest is really more about pop iconography than singing ability. On that, Clay and Ruben win hands down. But it's about having the looks and the talent.

The ones I think have the best chances (in no particular order) are: Joshua Gracin, Kimberly Caldwell, Kimberley Locke and Trenyce. But, hey. I thought Charles would make it a few more weeks so what do I know?:zany:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I'm not sure who should win yet. I like Clay, but he is more Broadway than Idol. That's actually a compliment. I can't see how his music would play in clubs along side Britney and Justin. This contest is really more about pop iconography than singing ability. On that, Clay and Ruben win hands down. But it's about having the looks and the talent.

The ones I think have the best chances (in no particular order) are: Joshua Gracin, Kimberly Caldwell, Kimberley Locke and Trenyce. But, hey. I thought Charles would make it a few more weeks so what do I know?:zany:
Yeah, I think I've decided that I don't want Reuben or Clay to win because they can be more successful without it and I want them to have long, brilliant careers. I guess I want Josh or Kimberly L. to win because I like their voices too but I wouldn't be upset if I didn't hear much from them.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hey! Uhem..."Frogboys just want to have fun!" :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
And now, ladies and gentlemen, you know him and love him--direct to you, live, onstage now, from San Francisco, California! Put your hands together and give it up for your new, one and only, no imitation American Idol:

FROGBOY!!!!