And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I believe MuppetsRule was implying that I must be the professor who got fired for saying Harvey is punishment for Texas for voting for Trump, since I'm against Trump - but as I said, what the professor said is equally as ridiculous as the Evangelicals and pastors who say God will punish people with diseases and gay children for not voting for Trump (and yet, you never seen any of them get fired for their remarks). And there's always some idiot out there who makes remarks like this, such as the dumb blonde on YouTube years ago saying the tsunami and earthquake that hit Japan was their punishment from God for being an atheistic country.

Again, it's funny how all of these Bible-thumpers who claim to be so devout in their Christianity don't seem to know that God doesn't punish people for anything they say or do. Heh, this past spring, a pastor I know actually blamed Satan for all the rain we had been having . . . in April . . . in spring . . . y'know, a month in a season that's notorious for lots of wet weather.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I believe MuppetsRule was implying that I must be the professor who got fired for saying Harvey is punishment for Texas for voting for Trump, since I'm against Trump - but as I said, what the professor said is equally as ridiculous as the Evangelicals and pastors who say God will punish people with diseases and gay children for not voting for Trump (and yet, you never seen any of them get fired for their remarks). And there's always some idiot out there who makes remarks like this, such as the dumb blonde on YouTube years ago saying the tsunami and earthquake that hit Japan was their punishment from God for being an atheistic country.

Again, it's funny how all of these Bible-thumpers who claim to be so devout in their Christianity don't seem to know that God doesn't punish people for anything they say or do. Heh, this past spring, a pastor I know actually blamed Satan for all the rain we had been having . . . in April . . . in spring . . . y'know, a month in a season that's notorious for lots of wet weather.
About time he heard the old saying... well, you know.

Also, okay, that's what he meant. I was looking everywhere for 'Professor Joseph Scarborough' and couldn't find it. Though I do remember a street sign with that name on it some time ago when I was out driving...

Censored

Reaction score

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ann-coulter-hurricane-harvey_us_59a59bc2e4b084581a139315

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hand shakes are for business. Kissing is for life.
I think another thing that MuppetsRule and I can agree on is that we probably don't want to spend the rest of our lives together: I think the differences in our political views would drive a wedge between us. :stick_out_tongue:

I was looking everywhere for 'Professor Joseph Scarborough' and couldn't find it. Though I do remember a street sign with that name on it some time ago when I was out driving...
Well, for one thing, my last name doesn't have the extra 'O' in it. :wink:

Well, everybody knows that Ann Coulter is a jerk anyway.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score

Yes that's what I was saying. But it was in total jest, I didn't actually think D'snowth was the professor (or Gilligan or Mr. Howell or MaryAnne either :wink:). I'm glad you took it that way.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes that's what I was saying. But it was in total jest. I'm glad you took it that way.
Of course.
Well, there's another thing we can agree on. Although I would say she is an obnoxious jerk.
Has anyone ever seen the Super Mario Bros. Frustration video on YouTube? The guy doing the voice-over keeps saying the game, "Is worse that (placeholder)," and among those placeholders, such as FAMILY GUY, R.L. Stein books, THE DA VINCI CODE, and reading YouTube comments, one of the placeholders was, indeed, Ann Coulter. Zing!