And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

newsmanfan

Reaction score
We both did and it really did get ugly fast.
For the record, I have always accepted you guys as genuine Muppaphiles. I abhor Trumpy and all he stands for...but Dwayne and Heralde have always struck me as genuine folk, and I respect their right to disagree with me or anyone. (As I recall, Heralde and I have had some debates in the past, but that's what an open forum is for, is it not?)

I need to catch up on news. I spent all of today wrapped in my own world, working on fiction and house chores. Yesterday's stories, both confirmed and rumored, were too delightfully insane. Hoping this is finally the beginning of the end of this administration.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So, um, not sure if this was mentioned already, but, apparently a journalist was arrested for trying to ask a Trump official a question :concern:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yup.

Further proof that this is a dictatorship, not a presidency.

On another note, Trump is ordering a cease to the daily press briefings Spicey has been giving on TV, and reaction to this is mixed: on the one hand, the briefings being daily is very much in a similar fashion of other dictators like Hitler or Castro giving daily speeches to their followers; but, on the other hand, some are complaining that Trump calling an end to the daily briefings is more evidence of a dictatorship than the briefings being seen daily. Personally, I'd just be glad if we didn't have to see Spicey on TV everyday.

Oh, and get this: remember when Trump promised he'd release his tax returns when he got into Office and now he won't? Now, he's saying he'll release his tax returns after he gets out of Office.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
For the record, I have always accepted you guys as genuine Muppaphiles. I abhor Trumpy and all he stands for...but Dwayne and Heralde have always struck me as genuine folk, and I respect their right to disagree with me or anyone. (As I recall, Heralde and I have had some debates in the past, but that's what an open forum is for, is it not?)
Basically, @MuppetsRule , @dwayne1115 , and I are the Trump supporters (because he beats the alternative IMO, he sucks nonetheless) and @heralde was a defender of Trump supporters and... yeah.