Any Figment fans?

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I hate bad teachers:stick_out_tongue: Yay for easiness though:big_grin: But do you get credit for that then at your college? I have to talk to my advisor and see if they accept credit or whatever because I read on the college program website that not all schools do. Also, are you living in provided housing?

ps. sorry for asking so many questions:embarrassed: i'm just really excited to do this:excited: thanks for taking the time to answer:big_grin:

jeremyactor

Reaction score
They tell us where we're going to live, but we pay rent. So it's not provided, but we don't have to hunt for an apartment.

As for my class, I will get credit for it, but I am not as of right now - I have to work it out with a prof when I return.

If you have any more questions, feel free to email me. We seem to have strayed a long way from Figment....

Jeremy

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by jeremyactor
If you have any more questions, feel free to email me. We seem to have strayed a long way from Figment....
Figment...Disney...it's all relevant...:big_grin:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Ok, I thought of another question. Do you get any sort or break (like spring break) at all?

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Just from the classes we're taking. When Spring Break comes along, we are incredibly busy. So getting time off is more difficult. If you're planning a trip home or something to that effect, you can try to arrange to get your 2 days off a week on the last 2 days of the first week and the first 2 days of the following week giving you a nice 4 day weekend, but aside from that we don't get a break from our job.

Jeremy

crazy ernie

Reaction score
Jeremy, did you see a kid in a vellow vest decorated with pokemon that also was wearing a Figment hat and carrying a video camera on March 19th? (that would be me)

Kye

Reaction score
Wow, It is so funny that so many of us remember Figment. I was as well, very sad when they changed the Journey ride. I love eric idle, but he doesnt have little wings...and he is not purple

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Sorry Crazy Ernie.... I see a lot of people, it's very hard to remember any specifics about people.

Jeremy