Any Little Shop of Horrors fans?

Lug

Reaction score
I can tell you Jonathan, that working on the movie had the same affect on us. It is still the most fun I've had (maybe apart from Hitchhiker's Guide) in the 17 features I've done. Surrounded by puppeteers, directed by a puppeteer, 4 months rehearsal, got a cameo, got to do the voice of the two smaller plants. What more could I have asked for!

Mak

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Just saw Little Shop in Lansing. Holy cow. Simply the best stage production of the show that I ever have or ever will see. The puppetry was uber-brilliant. It was an incredible thrill to see this show, and it would take something pretty special to top the experience.

DMETxix

Reaction score
I'm a fan of Little Shop Of Horrors ever since I first saw it as a child (the 1986 Frank Oz version featuring Rick Moranis) and years later I finally saw the original 1960's Charles B. Griffith version with an early appearance of Jack Nicholson that makes me smile just thinking about it. :smile:

As I live way out in the middle of nowhere with little money there's not much hope of me ever being able to see the live production, which judging from the responses I've read here, must be quite an experience. :sing:

Concerning the posted link where the alternate ending was available, the website mentions it should be back up for download from april 8-15. So keep an eye on it if you don't have it already!

Puppet crazy

Reaction score
Aw that link doesn't work anymore :frown: can anybody give me another link, or send the alternative ending of Little Shop of Horrors?

Thanks

Phantom

Reaction score
I bought the original on DVD for $.50 last week, but I haven't had time to watch it.

I love the 1986 version. Cool stuff.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
My high school did that last May. I wasn't in it, but I got to see it. It was no less than INCREDIBLE! Of course, all my buddies were in it and I loved them ALL! I only hope my choral director is making a goodly amt of money renting our Audrey IIs out to other schools!!!

BJ

raysgal

Reaction score
I have decided to make available the file I received so very long ago. I have uploaded it to a site that I've personally never used before, but it was suggested by a friend. Beware that it it is a pretty big file at about 45 MB.

Download here http://www.sendspace.com/file/9qp2py.

I hope this works out. Enjoy watching.