Any news on the New Muppet Show?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I say, and always have said, have it a Sit-Com set in the Muppet Boarding House, when they are trying to re-start the show. So, some days it's the Muppet show, some days it's at the bording house.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Wasn't there supposed to be a new muppet show several years ago?...

ryan
Yeah, that's the planned FOX Muppet Show that never came to be from awhile back that you're thinking of.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thats an awsome idea. Muppet Theater and Muppet's Boarding House. I love the idea. I think there should other parts like where some of the Muppets are trying to get some place while others are trying there best to do the show. Like the band goes out to a new place to do there new song but everyone of the band members have other things that they need to do that episode. So like Floyd, Janice and Animal go out on there date, Zoot has to have his sax poished so then Dr. Teeth then has to do aduision for new band members for that episode. It doesn't go as plan and all the band comes back saying that everything goes haywire and they go ahead and play the ending number and Kermits glad to see the Band back together again. Its seemed alot of funnier or cooler then when I thought it.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
OK. First of all...
Woooooooooooooooo!!!!

Secondly, woooooooooooooo!!

And indeed, thirdly: Wooooooooooooo!!!

Now, as for my fourth point. Is this new show a new series of TMS, or a new show starring the muppets? Or do we not know?

And fifthly, wooooooo!!

That Announcer

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I don't care about news, opinions or whatever- a Muppet reality show would mean that Kermit, Gonzo, Floyd, Scooter and Bunsen had finally- gasp- SOLD OUT!

The more I think about it, the more I like Beau's "Boarding House" idea.

unclematt

Reaction score
Beauregard, the boarding house idea is great. There are so many possible storylines that could tem from the oarding hose and the theatre together. I like the Muppets in thier boarding house. It is great to see them in thier "natural envronment." One of the perks of MFS.

Beauregard

Reaction score
You could have storylines very much like the ones in our fan-fcs, with bigger storys than were on the Muppet Show. The Muppet Show part of the story can provide the usual skits/sketches etc, but then the house/backstage could be ongoing storys from one week to the next, with continued romances, troubles, etc.

So, Janice (for example) may break up with Floyd at the end of one episode providing a cliff hanger to the next episode where they doin't get on and there in another story line, then in the third episode they get back together...Etc

Like any regular series/soap/etc