Any news on the New Muppet Show?

unclematt

Reaction score
I had no idea that Pete was dead. This is like three people for me with Jerry and BHS. The curse of the threes hold up. How and when did he die?

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
The new Muppet Show,

There may be a challange since some of the people who brought the muppets to life, (including Jerry Juhl) pasted away.
But lets use our minds who, just who may bring use a new show?
lets see,
they have to understand the magic of Jim Henson,
the wizardary of Frank Oz,
the spellbounding words of Jerry Juhl.
I would like to ask every one who do they think could capture the tallent of the original show?
I'd like to hear from every fan.

unclematt

Reaction score
I know Dave is just a performer right now but he worked very closely with all three men. My answer is Dave Goelz

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
unclematt said:
I had no idea that Pete was dead. This is like three people for me with Jerry and BHS. The curse of the threes hold up. How and when did he die?

whose pete?

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Pete (Louis Zorich) is not dead. Not according to any info I could find anyway. IMDB has no indication of it, nor does any other web pages I could find.
-Artie

unclematt

Reaction score
MrTheFrog said:
Pete (Louis Zorich) is not dead. Not according to any info I could find anyway. IMDB has no indication of it, nor does any other web pages I could find.
-Artie
Does anybody know for sure if Pete from MTM has passed away or not?

MWoO

Reaction score
I couldh ave sowrn I heard about his death on npr years ago but apprently he just did something in 2004.

BEAR

Reaction score
Yes, I agree that Dave Goelz will continue the classic Muppet spirit along with Steve Whitmire. Maybe they could also get help from Susan Juhl for the writing. And of course...Brian Henson.