Any Scooby-Doo fans here on the forum?

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I wrote some Scooby-Doo comic books for DC.

:stick_out_tongue:

P.S. Hey, if I don't brag about myself, who will? :wink:

G-MAN

Reaction score
I love Scooby Doo, I enjoyed the marathon they had over the weekend on Boomerang. Rooby, Rooby, Roooooooooooo!!!!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I was a decent fan of the original cartoon, and I do a decent Scooby impression too, but it's not like if it's on I have to watch it.

However I L:flirt:ved the movies! Matthew Lillard and Linda Cardellini brought Shaggy and Velma to life straight from the cartoon. I've watched the first one over 30 times!

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
I'm a fan of Scooby Doo, the movies were ok I just really like the old ones without Scrappy.We used to have a board game but not much else on memorobillia

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I'm sort of an on-and-off-again Scooby fan (which means sometimes I feel like one and sometimes I don't), and I love all of the characters on the shows, including Daphne
Yeah...me too.. ; )

Too bad she isnt real...but if she was...:flirt: :flirt:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have the first/second season, The Best of the Scooby Doo Movies cartoon show and The Scooby Doo and Donmutt Hour too. I've been a big Scooby Doo fan all my live that I can't get enough of the movies too. I too can do a pretty good impression of Scooby Doo. Almost anyone can. Here's a question for everyone. "Does anyone like that Frank Welker does Scooby Doo in "What's new Scooby Doo?"

It's ok for me. Don't get me wrong I like him. He's done lots of voices for many cartoon series but the voice on Scooby Doo doesn't sound good to me. I kept hoping that the guy who voiced him either in the movie verisons or the Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island. They are both good for Scooby Doo.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I enjoy watching the original cartoon when it's on. I enjoy it for '60/'70s theme song, the same catch phrases in every episode, such as "This whole mystery is beginning to make sense!" and "And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"

My favorite character is definitely Shaggy, he's so funny and I love how devoted he his to his dog. I also liked how Velma proved you can be a girl and still be intelligent and useful! I mean Daphne was nice, but she did nothing on the show! She stood there with her hand on her hip, got kidnapped and occasionally bumped into clues (accidently).

Scrappy Doo was your typical "jumped the shark" moment, along with their other attempts at remaking themselves. I liked their first movie, it was cute. And I'm glad they've tried making a new series. It's just that nothing can beat the silliness and campiness of the original!

Erine81981

Reaction score
The one thing I do enjoy about the new show is that Casey Casum is back for his old role. I just wished he would of done the voice for Shaggy for the newest cartoon on CW. I havent' seen it but I know someone else does Shaggy voice in the cartoon. I still want to see it tho.

BEAR

Reaction score
I've always enjoyed Scooby Doo cartoons. It's not my favorite of the Hanna-Barbara family, but I like it fine. I wish I could say the same for the live-action films. They were actually quite disappointing the way I remember them. The actor's performances were fine, I just didn't like the way it was made, directed or written.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
It's o.k., it's not my favorite either... but it's o.k.