Any Scooby-Doo fans here on the forum?

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
Zoinks! Hey Scooby Kyle, will you track down the scary monster for a Scooby Snack?
Nuh huh. Rake it rive and me will rake you up on rhat bet.

I've been getting the "A Pup Named Scooby Doo" on DVD latley due to the fact that I've been a big Hanna Barbera fan all my life. I still haven't seen the new cartoon yet but before I judge it I want to see it for myself.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I have some friends who hate Scooby Doo with a passion, :smile: . As for me, he's ok.

Hey Erine(numbers), since you say you're a big Hanna-Barbanna fan, I was wondering if you've seen thoes action figures out of HB that came from McFarlane toys. They look awesome, right now they have some of Tom and Jerry, The Flintstones, Hon Kong Phopey and Quickdraw. I thought they looked great as I looked though them at the Toys "R" Us at here. Kinda even bought me back to the Muppets Palisades toys, :cry: .

Erine81981

Reaction score
WHOA! I didn't even know. I remember seeing the Birdman and other action HB cartoons done but I didn't know about them. Awsome! I might have to see them. Oooo I better get this job now. Is there a link you could show me or something. I would love to see them.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
WHOA! I didn't even know. I remember seeing the Birdman and other action HB cartoons done but I didn't know about them. Awsome! I might have to see them. Oooo I better get this job now. Is there a link you could show me or something. I would love to see them.

Yeah here you go I would say there must have for Hanna-Barbera fans, just like the palisades figures were must have for Muppet fans. Check them out, some have some soon spring action thing. Let me know what you think...

http://www.spawn.com/toys/series.aspx?series=315

Erine81981

Reaction score
Those are cool. I really like them. At first when you said something like the Muppet Show action figures were thats what they were. Not staues. But I stll like them. Thanks again for the link. I'll be looking out for those when I get some money.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
No they're still consider action figures, it evens says on the format on the page and thats where you'll find them in the action figure section of Toys "R" Us. Not to mention most of them came in a clamshell case. But that's just how Spawn/McFarlane toys make their figures.

But yeah I see what you're saying, maybe not totally like the Muppet figures, but still, they look really great. They look even better in person than they do on the site. Sorry if you found what I said a little misleading.

Also I would like to add that they are action figures because you can still move them around and have a little fun with them.

Oh and you're very welcome for the link.

BEAR

Reaction score
I've always been a fan of the Hanna-Barbara cartoons. They were classic and a big part of my growing up in the 80s. I have a couple of huge books dedicated to the Hanna-Barbara creations.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Fine... *Tosses box into the air to see who'll catch it first: Scooby-Kyle or Biggy and Yakey.
If you want, head on over to Michael Crawford's website, www.mcwtoys.com, and check out the reviews for the HB figures from McFarlane.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the correction Vic, as my settings are a bit messed up at the moment and I can't edit my posts.