...Anyone here ever been made fun of?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Someone made fun of me for being a SS fan once.

ONCE!! :mad:

They don't bother me no more.
Let me guess... spiderman? Man that guy was such a fool! And not even a fun fool.. no.. a jerky fool that thought he was spiderman.... I wonder if he's been banned, or just had an attack of COnciousness and left... oh wait.. I mean concience.. conshunce... what Jimminy Cricket was to Pinnochio!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I wondered if he wasn't just someone who normally lurks here under a different screenname to raise a stink possibly. But it isn't nice to call people fool. It makes your hair fall out funny. See what happened to Mr. T??

roadrat15

Reaction score
It's sweet to be an idiot . . .but when you're a vindictive idiot like this guy seems to sound like,that's when I draw the line.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
That depends.....Some of my friends DO laugh at me, (but in that, "hahaha, humor her, she's going on another one of her tangents" way), but actually, mostly for my great love of the Labyrinth. I'm also laughed at for my TMS & SS obsessions by some other friends, too....But, then, I ALSO have some friends who'll sing SS songs w/me, so perhaps it all balances out! My friends know I'm crazy & that's why they love me, (so they say)....even if they don't UNDERSTAND me!!!

roadrat15

Reaction score
you're safe so long as your friends don't call the men in the clean white coats or think it time for an 'intervention'.

tmb1975

Reaction score
My own mother laughs at me! She has called me Peter Pan for a long time now, because I've been a fan of the show for my entire life.

I would like to catch an episode every now and then, but I loved the classic Sesame Street, when Big Bird was the star of the show and the other characters were featured. I don't like all of this Elmo stuff. It seems his character is the only one that matters now.

I might try to watch tomorrow and see what it's like. I wish they sold tapes of classic Sesame Street episodes. I've never seen anything lately but Elmo tapes.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Sanity is for those who lack imagination.
(Singing) "I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys 'r' Us kid
Got a million toys at Toys 'R' Us that I can play with!
From bikes, to trains, to video games, it's the biggest toy store there is!
Gee whiz! I don't wanna grow up, cuz maybe if I did,
I wouldn't be a Toys 'R' Us kid!!!!!"
Too much fun stuff to do. I'm gonna stay a kidf forever. At least at heart.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
I don't wanna have to shout it out
I don't want my hair to fall out
I don't wanna be filled with doubt
I don't wanna be a good boy scout
I don't wanna have to learn to count
I don't wanna have the biggest amount
No I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP!!!!!