Anyone seeing Shrek 2?

Erine81981

Reaction score
At the end of the credits. U have to see it. I love it. Took my Nieces to see it when it showed here and they loved it. I wanted to buy them some Shrek clothes for the premiere but couldn't find anything for little girls. So instead I bought both of them two each of Shrek little stuffed toys. They both got Finoa One got Shrek and other one Puss in Boots. I wanted them both to have at least all the characters. The ones that u could buy were, Finoa (as the princess), Shrek, Donkey and Puss in Boots. That same night I went to Abliene to look for some clothes at Walmart in the claw machine ( wanted each one they had) U could get Shrek, Finoa as her Ogre self, Donkey, one of the three blind mice and one of the three little pigs. If they would of had Pinoceo. (can't spell) I would have gone after him. He was my favorite characters in the either movie but I love all the fairy tale characters.

GO SEE SHREK 2! YOU'LL LOVE IT!

Gloworm

Reaction score
I am most definately going to see it.
Och Donkey.
Glo
I would just like to add that I can do a much better Scottish accent than Mike Myers (despite coming from the south of England)

McFraggle

Reaction score
I will probably see it when it comes out on DVD.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
At the end of the credits. U have to see it. I love it. Took my Nieces to see it when it showed here and they loved it. I wanted to buy them some Shrek clothes for the premiere but couldn't find anything for little girls. So instead I bought both of them two each of Shrek little stuffed toys. They both got Finoa One got Shrek and other one Puss in Boots. I wanted them both to have at least all the characters. The ones that u could buy were, Finoa (as the princess), Shrek, Donkey and Puss in Boots. That same night I went to Abliene to look for some clothes at Walmart in the claw machine ( wanted each one they had) U could get Shrek, Finoa as her Ogre self, Donkey, one of the three blind mice and one of the three little pigs. If they would of had Pinoceo. (can't spell) I would have gone after him. He was my favorite characters in the either movie but I love all the fairy tale characters.

GO SEE SHREK 2! YOU'LL LOVE IT!
Erine, were you saying that Dragon is only after the end credits?

Bea:zany:{P.S. What about Lord Farquad, is he in this one?}regard

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, oh, another questian, (since it dosn't get here until June...)

Is it true that Shrek and Donkey turn into Humans, and if they do, is Shrek a handsome human like Fiona was a beautiful princess, or is he fat with sticking out ears????

rexcrk

Reaction score
SPOILERS!!!!

Donkey turns into a "stallion baby!" and Shrek turns into a human, and he's not ugly.

The movie was REALLY funny! I loved it right from the start with the part with the wolf in Fiona's place "what?" ****.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Erine, were you saying that Dragon is only after the end credits?

Bea:zany:{P.S. What about Lord Farquad, is he in this one?}regard

Question 1: Yes

Question 2: No

Beauregard

Reaction score
Tell, me, then, is the dragon explained away? Because I thought it was in love with Donkey...and on the Shrek 2 site it said that Donkey and Dragon were married...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Saw the movie today, thought it was funny. Very good writing.............And i'm spent.

ryan

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
My manager told me today she thought it was better than the first one. I really want to get to see it while it's in the theater. :smile:
Erin