Anyone seeing Shrek 2?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I worry for you, my friend.

Mind you, I think Piggy is cute...
I meant like if I were an Ogre too. Not if I was human. She's better is all I'm saying when shes an Ogre.

Ok if u think I need help. Whats better a pig w/ someones hand up her butt or an Ogre that was made on a computer. LOL :big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I just saw this movie today....WOW! I was worried about some off-colored jokes, but this movie was cleaner than the first! The story was awesome!!! and for once, you couldn't guess the storyline AT ALL from the previews....I hate knowing a whole movie before I see it! So GO GO GO GO GO see this movie!

I actually guessed the part at the VERY end (during the credits) what Donkey says before actually made me go AHA! (that's what you get when you've been raised on Diagnosis Murder, you start to figure out things....:big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*screams in annoyance*

Why can't I see it YET! Ka-whhhhah!

Can someone post one joke for me, from it, just one funny little joke?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
e-mail me, and I'll answer all your specific questions.....that okay, Beau?

rexcrk

Reaction score
You know... I'm pretty sure that the same person that does the Fairy God Mother's voice is the same woman that played Mrs. Bluebridge in "Muppet Treasure Island" :wink: :smile:

Fozzie

Reaction score
I saw it last Saturday and thought it was excelent! I actualy liked it better than the first one.

Erine81981

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
You know... I'm pretty sure that the same person that does the Fairy God Mother's voice is the same woman that played Mrs. Bluebridge in "Muppet Treasure Island" :wink: :smile:

Yes that is her. She plays in that show "Absolutely Fabulous" I don't know the name of her character but her real name is Jennifer Saunders.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I just watched MTI last night, and thought, gosh, she sounds familiar, thanks for clearing that up!

Beth C

Reaction score
I just saw Shrek 2 yesterday and boy it rocked!!

Shrek as a human was soo coool!!! :cool:

The storyline was wonderful and there were parts that I loved. I can do screencaps if anyone is interested. Let me know!

~Beth C

rexcrk

Reaction score
When they're trying to get Pinocchio to lie:

"Say something rediculous.. like you're wearin' ladies' underwear"

"I'm wearing ladies' underwear" [nothing happens]

"It's a thong!" *snap*
:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

My friends say I can do Pinocchio's and the Gingerbread man's voices real well :halo: :smile:

"We found the catnip!"

"..Not mine..."