Appreciation Threads?

Are all the appreciation threads cluttering the forum?

• Yes, merge them all into one tsingle thread.

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No, leave them on the current page.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Maybe, just delete the other threads, leave the single thread as is.

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beauregard

Reaction score
I see where you are coming from, Christy. But that shouldn't be an Appreciation thread, as such. You could start a 'News from Mother' thread to keep us updated, and no one would risk being offended.

christyb

Reaction score
I could...but I didn't start the thread. If I did that now I'd be cluttering now wouldn't I? And defeating the purpose of this thread. :wink:

christyb

Reaction score
Oh dear *gulp* The MC Eleventh Commandment. Now I have broken them all. I think.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! She's my sister. Can always share, just make sure you get it right next time hokay?
And Christy... You still have that "From the Mailbox" thread in the FanFic section. Could move it over to Friends & Family if you want, you could post your updates there.

And it's not cluttering when we do this in a specific thread, it's called "muffining". Thought you knew the MC lingo by now. Sheesh.
*Walks away to next thread.

christyb

Reaction score
Nope, they're clutter muffins a rare form of muffins that require great skill to make. :stick_out_tongue:

Kiki

Reaction score
Totally. All the appreciation threads are kinda cluttering up the Family & Friends bit of the forum. They're a nice idea and all (I've made a couple myself actually) but there's, like, 8,000 and something member here and it's kinda hard to make an appreciation thread fer EVERYONE without making someone feeling left-out or unwanted (I know that's not very common here, but some people may take it personally not having one).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They're a nice idea and all (I've made a couple myself actually) but there's, like, 8,000 and something member here and it's kinda hard to make an appreciation thread fer EVERYONE without making someone feeling left-out or unwanted (I know that's not very common here, but some people may take it personally not having one).
THAT'S one of the few points I was TRYING to get across!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Don't wanna muffin, but that's why this thread was created.