1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Are we supposed to be seeing this?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by D'Snowth, Jun 13, 2007.

1. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

The timestamps appear to be correct to me now, but I still can't use the New Posts link. Now it's saying to wait 42,000 some odd seconds. It's so odd!
  2. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Hmmm, Early Edition posting? Now let's see how this one turns out...

Hmmm, looks good to me, and I didn't seem to have a problem with the "new posts" either..
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Not sure what to say guys. If it's an issue with the time-stamps or some error message, that'd be Phil who'd have to deal with it as he's the one who programs the code for the forum.

Do hope this gets solved though, hang in there MC fans!
  4. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Yeah all of these problems are really random. There are some threads but not others, or they only happen sometimes, and they don't happen to everybody. It's really weird.
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yeah, like I said, if you guys haven't noticed, some threads show my reply as the first post in the thread.
  6. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Something weird is going on, I searched and found post from tomorrow @ 2am or something like that, it's like there's a time lapse or gap or something weird is going on, and I tried to post, but it won't let me

Daniel
  7. D'Snowth

So apparently, these little problems are effect different people differently then eh? Because I don't have any problems posting, just the problem with my posts appearing before others in a thread, and the problem with the timestamp.
  8. heralde

Yeah it's like a weird science experiment! (Sorry, I know that wasn't relevant to the discussion!)
  9. Teheheman

Eh, close enough

Daniel
  10. D'Snowth

Does that mean we're all lab-rats then?
  11. Teheheman

Shhhhh........Big brother may be watching our every move.

Daniel
  12. D'Snowth

Big Brother? As in that dumb reality show where people live together in a house and someone is eliminated each week?
  13. Teheheman

No, Big Brother as in the man who's watching our every move. He could be watching us now.

Daniel
  14. D'Snowth

You mean God?
  15. heralde

Like Big Brother from the book 1984? Nah, we have bigger things to worry about...like that reality show of the same name!
  16. Skye

Skye Active Member

Hmmm, the same thing happened to me when I tried to send a PM just now... I hadn't sent one before it, but it told me to try sending it again in like 4,667 seconds or something. Talk about some weird problems!
  17. D'Snowth

Okay you know what? Now I'm more confused than ever. This "Big Brother" dude... what does he have like security cameras hidden in all the walls or something?
  18. heralde

Well, I won't pretend to have read the book 1984 (though I should), but the story is that in the future, people will be monitored by a dictator government, where this leader Big Brother will be watching you all the time on his big screen.

Though, like I said, I think our society has bigger problems to worry about than dictatorships. We should worry about how much we enjoy reality shows and frivalous things. Again sorry, not relevant to the discussion.
  19. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

I'm testing some things... continue to post here if you experience any problems.
  20. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

The only problem I'm still experiencing is with "New Posts" however, each time I log in the amount of seconds I'm supposed to wait goes down. It's down to 19,000 seconds.