Are we supposed to be seeing this?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um... Not rully sure what's happenin' here.
So yeah, it's exactly unclear.
There's a Chapman with a forum over there.
Telling my posts they oughta beware.

Guys, if you're going to start threads like this one, please document your experiences as best/fully as possible so the mod team can deal with the problem in as expedious a manner as they can.
Did hear that the forum's Puppetry section is being worked on. Could be that's what's affecting the whole place. We did have a time-stamp issue about a month or two ago, maybe it's rearing its ugly head again.
If so, just whack it back down into it's little gopher hole and it'll go-fer another month or so.
Hope this helps, laughs intended.

Skye

Reaction score
Yeah, Ed, I think you're right. I think the time stamps issue is just back temporarily. I remember last time it happened, the forum was down for about half an hour and then the time stamps were all weird. Last night, the forum was down for quite a few hours (for me, at least) and then when it came back, the time was all wonky again. So the situation is very similar as it was last time. The time (of the posts being made right now) seems to be right for me, but I did notice quite a few posts that were out of order around the forum.

I've noticed the time stamps on a lot of the posts say they were made at times later today, and some say they were made on June 14, so posts that people are making now (that have the correct time stamp on them) are going in the middle of the thread instead of the end of it... kinda odd. But it seems like it'll work itself out!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It's just that in some of the threads (not all for some reason), people's most recent posts are being put in the middle of the thread instead of the end (and it's still going on). Plus some of these posts have the wrong times on them. And I was getting error message for awhile when posting.

Yeah I remember it's happened before. I'm sure it'll get sorted out at some point. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's just that in some of the threads (not all for some reason), people's most recent posts are being put in the middle of the thread instead of the end (and it's still going on). Plus some of these posts have the wrong times on them. And I was getting error message for awhile when posting.

Yeah I remember it's happened before. I'm sure it'll get sorted out at some point. :smile:
Yeah that.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
For some reason I am unable to view New Posts under the "New Posts" link. When I click on it, it says "please wait 30 seconds between searches" and "please search again in 45,000 some odd seconds" I'm wondering if this is related to the timestamp thing, I was noticing that this morning too.

Thank you for checking into this!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
45,000 odd seconds? Wow, that's... uh... that makes quite a few minutes, doesn't it? Curse my mathematically-challenged mind!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yup when I used the quick reply, I got an error saying it didn't post, but then I found that my post was above Winslow Leach's. :frown: So, not sure what's going on. Did the timestamp problem from last time get resolved? Cause it seems to be a similar thing, considering on my thread view, Winslow's post looks like it was posted at 11:00 pm later tonight. :/

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah like I said, even some people's posts say they were posted tomorrow morning!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Tests the quick reply*

EDIT: Works fine for me.