Are we supposed to be seeing this?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Shhhhh........Big brother may be watching our every move.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Big Brother? As in that dumb reality show where people live together in a house and someone is eliminated each week?

Teheheman

Reaction score
No, Big Brother as in the man who's watching our every move. He could be watching us now.

Daniel

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Like Big Brother from the book 1984? Nah, we have bigger things to worry about...like that reality show of the same name!

Skye

Reaction score
For some reason I am unable to view New Posts under the "New Posts" link. When I click on it, it says "please wait 30 seconds between searches" and "please search again in 45,000 some odd seconds" I'm wondering if this is related to the timestamp thing, I was noticing that this morning too.

Thank you for checking into this!
Hmmm, the same thing happened to me when I tried to send a PM just now... I hadn't sent one before it, but it told me to try sending it again in like 4,667 seconds or something. Talk about some weird problems!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay you know what? Now I'm more confused than ever. This "Big Brother" dude... what does he have like security cameras hidden in all the walls or something?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, I won't pretend to have read the book 1984 (though I should), but the story is that in the future, people will be monitored by a dictator government, where this leader Big Brother will be watching you all the time on his big screen.

Though, like I said, I think our society has bigger problems to worry about than dictatorships. We should worry about how much we enjoy reality shows and frivalous things. Again sorry, not relevant to the discussion.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm testing some things... continue to post here if you experience any problems.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
The only problem I'm still experiencing is with "New Posts" however, each time I log in the amount of seconds I'm supposed to wait goes down. It's down to 19,000 seconds.