1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Are we supposed to be seeing this?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by D'Snowth, Jun 13, 2007.

1. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

It's impossible for me to search. It claims that I have to wait 30 seconds, then it tells me I have around 15,000 seconds to wait. It's really bugging me.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

And you are...?
  3. D'Snowth

Well, things APPEARED to be back to normal, but then I started posting again and it went back to being screwed up (like my replies appearing before other people's and their's showing they were posted tomorrow morning).
  4. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Little brother, he doesn't watch our every move, just likes to take a peek every now and then over Big Brother's shoulder

Daniel
  5. D'Snowth

6. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

In certain threads (such as the Sesame Place Store website thread) I'll post a quick reply, and it'll end up one post before the last one posted. It's rather strange.
  7. D'Snowth

That's pretty much the same story whether it's quick reply or regular reply.
  8. theprawncracker

Oh. Well that's really annoying.
  9. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Today things seem to be back to normal for me. I can search new posts again and all posts appear to be at the correct time for my time zone! :)
  10. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Yes, things should be functioning properly now for everyone.
  11. theprawncracker

Thanks, Phil! For keeping everything running smoothly!
  12. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Thanks, everything's hunky-dorey for me right now(I always wanted a chance to use that without looking like a total goofball)

Daniel
  13. theprawncracker

It all seems good to me, too Phil! *thumbs up and a sappy grin*
  14. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Yeah, thanks Phill. It's really nifty!
    :(
    ;)
  15. D'Snowth

I just now finally got back, so I'll have to mess around the place to see if everything's back to normal for me.

EDIT: Well, other than the fact that all of those out of place posts that had been posted the other day are still out of place, everything else seems to be back in the tip-top shape of normalcy, so once again, kudos for Phillip!
  16. D'Snowth

Yeah, I know, there's actually a couple of threads where my reply ended up being the first post in that thread.
  17. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

For threads that are out of order, if you want to repost your comments today in that thread. You can ask a mod here to delete the out-of-order posts so that the thread appears correctly. Just be sure to specifically let us know exactly what posts should be deleted.
  18. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I think it just started up again... you know... just wanna let you know.
  19. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yeah... Hey Phil, that old problem with the time-stamps and proper post positioning's happening again. Dunno what caused the forums to be offline last night from 11 PM EST, but there are posts popping up out of sequence. Take for instance the MC Dorms, where a post made by redBoobergurl after one I made today around 8 AM EST showed up before the one I made instead of after as it should normally be so.

Hope you can get this fixed ASAP.
  20. D'Snowth

Oh brother, not again!