Are we supposed to be seeing this?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
The timestamps appear to be correct to me now, but I still can't use the New Posts link. Now it's saying to wait 42,000 some odd seconds. It's so odd!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hmmm, Early Edition posting? Now let's see how this one turns out...

Hmmm, looks good to me, and I didn't seem to have a problem with the "new posts" either..

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure what to say guys. If it's an issue with the time-stamps or some error message, that'd be Phil who'd have to deal with it as he's the one who programs the code for the forum.

Do hope this gets solved though, hang in there MC fans!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah all of these problems are really random. There are some threads but not others, or they only happen sometimes, and they don't happen to everybody. It's really weird.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, like I said, if you guys haven't noticed, some threads show my reply as the first post in the thread.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Something weird is going on, I searched and found post from tomorrow @ 2am or something like that, it's like there's a time lapse or gap or something weird is going on, and I tried to post, but it won't let me

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So apparently, these little problems are effect different people differently then eh? Because I don't have any problems posting, just the problem with my posts appearing before others in a thread, and the problem with the timestamp.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah it's like a weird science experiment! (Sorry, I know that wasn't relevant to the discussion!)