Ashanti, Tarantino Off to See Muppets in 'Oz'

Luke

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
The other thing that is bothering me is we have so many muppets un creadited like Sal Johnny Rowlf Anamal and other ones that just in the last movies have had preety big roles.
It was only an initial press release, they wouldn't go into detail with an entire cast list. I'm sure all the usual gang will be there - it is a Muppet movie afterall. I think it's probable that Tarrentino will be playing the Wizard in the Oz parts and they just didn't mention it but they could surprise us yet!

baby sinclair

Reaction score
Maybe rowlf or animal could play the little dog.I forgot his name its been so long since i've watched wizard of oz.

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
Luke said:
It was only an initial press release, they wouldn't go into detail with an entire cast list. I'm sure all the usual gang will be there - it is a Muppet movie afterall. I think it's probable that Tarrentino will be playing the Wizard in the Oz parts and they just didn't mention it but they could surprise us yet!
I could be wrong, but it sounds like they're going to just get him for that cameo. I hope they don't fail with casting the Wizard though. They need someone great for that role.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah it sounds like just a cameo i agree, just not sure they would get another high profile human in for another main role, might start to overshadow the real stars. I hope if it isn't him they use a Muppet!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
For some odd reason i have a funny feeling its going to be the muppet band. As there big come back, and do you think that in the comercales they will have something about there new muppet show. Luke or Phil could probly answer that one.

McFraggle

Reaction score
baby sinclair said:
Maybe rowlf or animal could play the little dog.I forgot his name its been so long since i've watched wizard of oz.
You mean Toto. He is going to be played by Pepe, but I hope Rowlf does get some air time. :smile:

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
I hope that Bean get some air time. Any air time. Maybe he could be one of the Lolli Pop Kids. Of the Munkins are the rats, but hey it could work.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I predict their will be Muppets in the real world. I mean Pepe will be there, he is Dorophy's Dog... I mean prawn after all. Although I would prefer having all the Muppets in Oz.

I can't wait to see this film. I'm really warming up to the new cast.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
For some odd reason i have a funny feeling its going to be the muppet band. As there big come back, and do you think that in the comercales they will have something about there new muppet show. Luke or Phil could probly answer that one.
I doubt if a new Muppet series will happen any time soon. I'd say it's more likely we will see another made-for-tv movie (after Oz) before a weekly Muppet series.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Bean Bunny said:
I hope that Bean get some air time. Any air time. Maybe he could be one of the Lolli Pop Kids. Of the Munkins are the rats, but hey it could work.
I have a feeling if Bean will be in this movie, there will be pain. Really, everything he's done in the past 15 years has involved him getting hurt. Sad, but very entertaining. :zany: