Ask Ken at Palisades

Luke

Reaction score
Oh no please save us from Muppet Babies action figures ...... they are sacred ground, never to be touched just incase it gives Henson the idea to repeat the series or worse ..... make new episodes.

colonel_ives

Reaction score
workin' them toy makers too hard

Ken, Now here's a new one for ya. I just got back from Toys-R-Us with my brand spankin new Muppet labs playset (awesome) and of course began to tear the box to shreds in excitement. Now here's the unsettling part... when I pulled the Beaker blister off of the cardboard and turned him over to undo the twist ties I noticed two finger prints on his back of (get this) human blood. Definitely not paint! Ewwwwww! What are you doing to those guys over there? (kidding) I Was going to bring it back but decided to keep it since this was the last one. I still haven't undone the twist ties but I know I will break down and just wash him up I guess. I have the strangest feeling that I will never feel to comfortable about playing around with him though. Kind of creepy! Well that's it just wanted to share my strange story. (Has this happened to any one else?) Thanks again for all the great toys! But sheesh give those guys a break and let them tend to their wounds for a couple of minuets already. Ha! Ha!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Oh c'mon...how do you know it was blood? It was probably paint or grease or grime or orange sauce or something. BUT...if you can't get the stuff off, let me know. And take a picture of it if you can. Any ammo I have with the finger-choppin factory will be helpful.

colonel_ives

Reaction score
Nope definitely blood. I just scanned some pictures and sent them to your 'KLilly@palisadestoys.com' account. Let me know your opinion. Thanks!

grail

Reaction score
maybe they hide the injured ones in a closet when you go over there to check on things...

or maybe someone got it in their head that that should be Palisades new "seal of quality"?

Luke

Reaction score
Well this brings a whole new meaning to Ken offering his 'pinky' for chopping the other day.

By the way - we definitely need that DNA testing so we can discover what type of blood - it may have been near lunchtime and they handed round Poodle (Medium Rare) ! ;-)

colonel_ives

Reaction score
The first thought I had when I saw it was from a simpsons episode where Homer orders something from TV (I think it was a juice loosener) and the people packing it overseas have some awful cold or flu and they cough into the box as they are packing it. When the juice loosener arrives it unleashes a flu on the whole town! Even though it was gross I still got a good laugh! Let's hope I didn't unleash something horrible on my whole town!:big_grin:

dr. gorry

Reaction score
ken you said the series 3 sculpts will be at sdcc,will we see all the accessories for the kitchen?and whatabout superhero scooter?or the zoot repaint?and rowlf in tux?

uncleduke

Reaction score
Re: workin' them toy makers too hard

Originally posted by colonel_ives
...I noticed two finger prints on his back of (get this) human blood. Definitely not paint! Ewwwwww! What are you doing to those guys over there? ...
Wassupwiththat? I could understand this happening with the Resident Evil figures:big_grin:
You using the same factory for both of them? :stick_out_tongue:
This is what can happen when you mix zombies and Muppets.... Bloody Beakers!